Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

die of disappointment maybe

it’s so fun to kill others people hype giving them zero real information but only a point of view based on nothing because you’ve given us nothing tbh.

if you not have tea, please let us have fun on the delusional train. have a nice day.

0YnL0Kf.gif

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

die of disappointment maybe

tf girl why so negative :wtf:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

it’s so fun to kill others people hype giving them zero real information but only a point of view based on nothing because you’ve given us nothing tbh.

if you not have tea, please let us have fun on the delusional train. have a nice day.

girl it's not that serious take a xanax and and relax

On 8/19/2022 at 5:52 PM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

girl it's not that serious take a xanax and and relax

and by xanax you mean the bitchy witchy jazzy rocky synths-y orchestral-y vibes that LDR9 will serve 

twerk-twerking.gif

0YnL0Kf.gif

11 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

So can any insiders confirm something happening in September?:diva:

they know shit, girl. they’re not quiet because they were silenced. they’re quiet because they have no idea about what’s coming. Lana took some lessons.

0YnL0Kf.gif

28 minutes ago, sadhotforever said:

she better serve old money icy waves mansions cigarettes east coast old hollywood foggy vibes!

EXACTLY, and I wouldn’t mind some autumn bittersweet vibes too

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

honestly I am kinda hyped ! leakers know shit or just don’t say anything so we know literally nothing and it’s exciting :teehee:  Also her magazine photo shot was amazing and I hope that will be next album vibe !!!

If leakers want tell us anything it better be a overall vibe of the album I don’t need anything more at this point :party:

While i do think that DNC held some significance at some point (maybe still even does, but we know lana loves to change her mind) I really don’t think that it’s an acronym for the album title, maybe a song on the album? That being said i am SO curious to find out the name for this album!! I remember when she announced COTCC & i didn’t care for the name at all but it really grew on me & the Blue Banisters title announcement just felt fitting. I think the album title is something i’m most excited to find out because it’s such a big reflection of what’s to come. End of rant, im so excited 🎆🤍🌠