Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

enough of the negativity :oprah3: we WILL have ldr9 before 2023 & it will be a complete spacey oceanic electric guitar synthwave mike dean & rick nowels serve :oprah3: the insiders are quiet because the lead single was so amazing it rendered them speechless & indefinitely shook :oprah3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i’m always here for spooky vibes :creepna:

i’m ready for lana’s october album! :trisha:

I hope she’ll release it this autumn, I’m probably delusional. But I need an autumn spooky album

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

LDR9 is gonna be a beautiful, perfect blend of the California vibe and the New York vibe and it'll have the aesthetic of the W mag shoot :true: My source for all of this information is my imagination 

imageproxy.jpg

I think it’s definitely gonna be a foggy icy beach vibe. I’m getting single in September album in Jan/feb vibes which would be perfect for the album 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

What if this tee was a hint to her new album?

a.jpg

Maybe not.

another era of outrageously priced dropship merch, fucked inventories, back orders, refunds, and people selling fortune teller cards on depop for $300? 

2 hours ago, sad angel forever said:

NFR turns 3 years old this 30th which happens to be a Tuesday, and we all know how much she loves Tuesday's :brows: We might have a little update 

I wish this happened but she’s notorious for not giving two fucks about album anniversaries, specially in the past 2/3 years.

IMG-7960.jpg

Country music can be conversational and angry, but the orchestral elements from Drew throw me off a bit. Then again, Lana has compared Ride and Video Games to the country genre, so who knows—not to mention she’s notorious for putting her own cinematic, Lana-esque flair on things:smokes:

Then again, there’s always the possibility of the angry/conversational/orchestral record being separate from the country music:ma:Or maybe LDR9 will be a more eclectic-sounding record like LFL:oic3:

I’m fairly neutral about whatever the actual outcome will be, but the suspense is killing me:prettyhurts:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

9 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

LMLYLAW is country, but imagine that w a little more cruel world 

i wonder if the lmlylaw demo (which is allegedly from the ultraviolence era) is like this

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i wonder if the lmlylaw demo (which is allegedly from the ultraviolence era) is like this

Someone should leak it, so you don't have to wonder anymore :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

another era of outrageously priced dropship merch, fucked inventories, back orders, refunds, and people selling fortune teller cards on depop for $300? 

Honestly I’m not a big merch guy so I probably wouldn’t drop a lot of 💸 on that, but you bet your twink ass imma drop a pretty penny on a deluxe VIP tour experience so LDR let’s go make it happen hunny drop them dates :gurl:

8 hours ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

While i do think that DNC held some significance at some point (maybe still even does, but we know lana loves to change her mind) I really don’t think that it’s an acronym for the album title, maybe a song on the album? That being said i am SO curious to find out the name for this album!! I remember when she announced COTCC & i didn’t care for the name at all but it really grew on me & the Blue Banisters title announcement just felt fitting. I think the album title is something i’m most excited to find out because it’s such a big reflection of what’s to come. End of rant, im so excited 🎆🤍🌠

i agree, lmao the fact lana has literally never not changed an album title before it has come out—Nevada -> AKA, The Revenge of Lana Del Rey -> Born to Die, Melancholia -> Ultraviolence, Music to Watch Boys To -> Honeymoon, Best American Record -> Lust for Life, Bird World -> Norman Fucking Rockwell, White Hot Forever -> Chemtrails Over the Country Club, Rock Candy Sweet -> Blue Banisters—something tells me that whatever DNC is was probably the album title at one point but it is long dead now :rip: