Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Not a Fine China stan calling SYTH boring

Fine China has the lyrics, but SYTH....the atmosphere, the aura, the dreaminess AND the dreariness of a summer morning rain

With that said she should keep them for LDR11 (LDR10 will be the Wayamaya album)

1 hour ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Not a Fine China stan calling SYTH boring

are you implying that yes to heaven is better than fine china? the self drag :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, zombie girl said:

i agree, lmao the fact lana has literally never not changed an album title before it has come out—Nevada -> AKA, The Revenge of Lana Del Rey -> Born to Die, Melancholia -> Ultraviolence, Music to Watch Boys To -> Honeymoon, Best American Record -> Lust for Life, Bird World -> Norman Fucking Rockwell, White Hot Forever -> Chemtrails Over the Country Club, Rock Candy Sweet -> Blue Banisters—something tells me that whatever DNC is was probably the album title at one point but it is long dead now :rip:

Melancholia and Bird World were only demos for the title tracks, no? And when Lana referred to music to watch boys to as a “record” I believe she meant the single.

At least we have solid hints that something's either 'finished' or 'coming soon.' It's a few crumbs, which are better than nothing. I still can't see LDR9 being released this year. Maybe a single in late autumn or at Christmastime. 

I hope, with BB, she got the older | leaked songs she wanted released finally released, and that's over (unless the older leaked songs are completely rerecorded, which doesn't mean they'll necessarily be better than the original). 

36 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

ITTJ better be on there tho!

why? it sounds unfinished as fuck and we know she wouldn't do anything but rip it from youtube lmao

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

This time SYTH has a good chance to be on the album, if ethereal is a valid description for the overall sound (and not meant for RG1 :wtfney:)

no thanks no no no no more unreleased from 5+ years ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I like Fine China but like many of her songs some of them can drag on and don’t really go anywhere.  Like they have poor construction and are overly long.  Fine China would be better if it was like 4 mins tops. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

lana bring back violins like paradise ep challenge 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

no more unreleased songs on the album UNLESS it's like one (max 2) songs and theyre reworked at least as good as thunder... if not, scrap them.

i dont want another BB situation, she ruined the whole album for me with these 3 poor quality leaks in a row. I love these songs but on the album they feel like i accidentally stopped playing itunes and opened some random twink's soundcloud LDR playlist. and BB was actually promising to be a really good record based on all the *new* material that was included in it

and the chances of her putting leaked songs as they are on the web are actually much higher than her reworking them, so PLEASE be careful what you ask for :crai:

unless its something we've never heard before like if you lie down with me (which sounded really good and fresh in the tracklisting) AND maybe RCS/loved you then and now

loved cocc, bb was also ok (ex obvious reasons) but we dont need another halfassed album thats all im saying 

this time we need something big and revolutionary because babygurl has all the eyes on her with these streaming numbers, the expetations are HUGE now

thank you bye

Can someone explain this tweet to me? the person running the account claims they heard about that on lanaboards :crossed: but I’ve been searching and found nothing yet

9 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

Can someone explain this tweet to me? the person running the account claims they heard about that on lanaboards :crossed: but I’ve been searching and found nothing yet

I think "lanaboards" is just the go-to source for twitter "insiders" and update accounts when they make something up at this point :hide:

Maybe I missed it but I swear nobody has said anything remotely similar to that (even though an ice statue of Lana would be a serve so now I want it)

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

a reliable insider from lanaboards needs to stop lmfao 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg