Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

He said the artist he is talking about was in the comments under his tweets and Ellie wasn't in the comments. And he also said he will have to wait a couple months before he can talk about it which again wouldn't add up if he makes posts about it right now on ATRL.

THIS!

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He said the artist he is talking about was in the comments under his tweets and Ellie wasn't in the comments. And he also said he will have to wait a couple months before he can talk about it which again wouldn't add up if he makes posts about it right now on ATRL.

This also aligns with why he suddenly shifted his stance on Lana! I genuinely think his tweet about her—I have no idea who else it would be about based off of the timing of his second tweet. We won:monica:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

phew! i'm moving again.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This also aligns with why he suddenly shifted his stance on Lana! I genuinely think his tweet about her—I have no idea who else it would be about based off of the timing of his second tweet. We won:monica:

Right, no way he would have said "she spilled" on Taylor's comment about Lana unless his stance on her changed recently. He didn't like her music for a while now.

He would have clarified by now that he was referencing Ellie's album in that tweet since he was so excited to talk about that masterpiece...

Also I'm 100% sure he knew it was going to be announced soon so the "having to wait a few months to talk about it" wouldn't make sense anyway.

It's either Lana or Riri :true:

giphy.gif

I definitely don't think that tweet is about Ellie, he's kind of dragging her on atrl already LOL. Someone pointed out how her album titles often mirror Florence's album titles, and he wrote "she's a fan! If only we could mirror that quality too.."

:hillary:

Just now, DCooper said:

I definitely don't think that tweet is about Ellie, he's kind of dragging her on atrl already LOL. Someone pointed out how her album titles often mirror Florence's album titles, and he wrote 

"she's a fan! If only we could mirror that quality too.."

:hillary:

wait how can Ellie's album titles mirror Florence's? i'm dead :bebe:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

How Big How Blue How Beautiful - Brightest Blue

High As Hope - Higher than Heaven

Lungs - Lights

:hide:

The last one is a stretch I'm just writing what they said 

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Lungs - Lights

wait she has an album called "higher than heaven" ?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

They posted:

Lights | Lungs

Blandest Blue | HBHBlueHB

Higher Than Heaven | High As Hope

:uh:

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Lungs - Lights

speaking of brightest blue, she looks nearly identical to lana on that cover it’s actually pretty crazy

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

wait she has an album called "higher than heaven" ?

Yes! The new one

Just now, Surf Noir said:

speaking of brightest blue, she looks nearly identical to lana on that cover it’s actually pretty crazy

I HATE the cover cause it's so eerie... it's literally 2012 Lana :crazy:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Yes! The new one

wait i'm so confused, i can't find anything about it, is it out yet or something?

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

wait i'm so confused, i can't find anything about it, is it out yet or something?

She hasn't even announced it yet, BoZ just posted the pre-save an hour ago which got people thinking that's what he was referring to the other day, but it doesn't look like it. I'm sure Ellie will officially announce soon.

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

I think there were some billboards in London with the cover and a QR. I don't know if the title is out or if BOZ just leaked it :hide:

She also has a single coming out called Let It Die. I guess she'll announce everything today (?)

giphy.gif

Just now, DCooper said:

She hasn't even announced it yet, BoZ just posted the pre-save an hour ago which got people thinking that's what he was referring to the other day, but it doesn't look like it. I'm sure Ellie will officially announce soon.

so she's having a new album out right after halcyon 10th anni? damn Lana where are youuuu :pout: