Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Ya I wouldn't put much weight into this new fake info but I also don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Lana releases the cover album this Christmas to build hype before dropping her magnum opus. 

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Wait...... maybe she'll announce LDR9 soon after the Taylor song and release the covers album digitally right away while we wait for the actual new record :hype:

Even though if a release was imminent BOZ would have probably said something...

redemption for her lie 2 years ago :trisha: i am here for it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, lemonadetan said:

wait, i'm confused, why are we talking about boz listening to the album? didn't he listened to cocc and bb when they were unfinished? so him listening doesn't necessarily means the album is ready...

also the fact that he liked the album is so vague... like ok and? 

he was super reluctant to share anything about bb because it was unfinished and she kept changing it, so the fact that he made two bold statements on twitter about a masterpiece of an album tells me its finished. 

i got thinking, it is kind of cute that she is doing a covers album considering every record of hers has about one song that is a cover included to fit the era (blue velvet, the other woman, don’t let me be misunderstood, etc) 

i just hope LDR9 or X is separate from the covers record, like or announce them both at the same time or something. idk i just feel anxious and excited to see where she takes us lyrically and sonically after BB and a covers album is kind of a reprieve which maybe she needs to continue to flesh out ldrx 

The album is done and I firmly believe most of the visuals, album cover and music videos are done too…what else has she been doing the last 6-8  months after all ? Now it’s all about a date that works with herself and her label. I think singles will definitely come before the year is out at the minimum. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I wonder how much influence her old dad Robert had on this project, especially if it's a cover album of some kind? 

Wouldn't it be grand if it were a double album? We don't see those much anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I wonder how much influence her old dad Robert had on this project, especially if it's a cover album of some kind? 

Wouldn't it be grand if it were a double album? We don't see those much anymore. 

Take Me Home Country Roads contains a piano, so ...

4 hours ago, DCooper said:

LDR X (LDR9 is covers album)

Mix of R&B/dream pop

similar to Kali Uchis sonically except with orchestra, piano, and guitar modulators used by jack antanoff to create a literal siren sound

Entire album is best described as unhinged yet beautiful - feels like a better executed version of Blue Banisters (though I still wish she'd kept that album as a western record)

Please, I hope nobody believes this :thumb3: We know piano and guitar modulators from Jack's IG stories, Orchestra from Lana's interview. The description is made up from what Lana said in the interview and the only reason why they added the covers album now is because of that unrelated Country Roads snippet leak.

14 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Please, I hope nobody believes this :thumb3: We know piano and guitar modulators from Jack's IG stories, Orchestra from Lana's interview. The description is made up from what Lana said in the interview and the only reason why they added the covers album now is because of that unrelated Country Roads snippet leak.

I guess they saw the LDRX somewhere and thought there was another album before that, but as we know Lana counts differently :eyeroll2:

LDR9 announcement when BB sweeps at the Grammys. She’ll announce it during her win speech like Taylor did for Midnights. 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting a January 2023 release….🤞

779505-BC-FE4-B-4-E5-D-861-D-D0-EF65-E91

I just know this is gonna be better than the cover they do end up officially using:defeated: 

I'm probably asking a lot, but I really hope this next album to be an ERA. I feel like the last time we had one was with Norman. I want her to go back to her main account, give us new interviews and an album cover as good as the one with Norman.  (A tour perhaps) 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey