Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Jack better be regulated to one or two songs top. I’m here for Jon Batiste. His album “We Are” is great actually. Wouldn’t mind Lana album sounding similar to that (bombastic :true:). It’s so rich, anthemic, and atmospheric. It’s like a jazzier version of BTD.

Jack has lost it. I’m afraid.

album rollout to make up for SOTB coming soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Spoiler

MOVE MOVE MOVE

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

after that early morning scat attack that i thankfully missed, i asked my magic 8 ball if lana will announce her new album soon (ben teas) and it said "signs point to yes". i then asked if lana will drop pre-order for the album this year and it said "most likely". it's all coming together. i'm in my insider era. :illumilana:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

anyway I don't hate that song 

the "ah ah ah ah" from lana is so beautiful and ethereal making me replay this part again and again. but I can clearly know this is a smooth production from Jack (although I think it's better than solar power, still loss of something or some unexpected changes)

all of this make me think of more bout ldr9. her manager Ben should give us more info or I'll catch him and be screaming in front of him for at least 2 hours

I’ve noticed a trend where—right before Lana announces something on Instagram—insiders seem to know beforehand.

I seriously hope no one has access to her Instagram drafts, but it seems weirdly coincidental at this point unless there’s some album rollout schedule floating around (feels very unlikely given past events lol):um2: I guess we’ll see. 

Anyways, the timing of this is just reinforcing that the “masterpiece” BoZ mentioned is likely about Lana after we eliminated most if not all of the other options—I seriously don’t know who else it would be about given his other tweets! We won!:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

15 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’ve noticed a trend where—right before Lana announces something on Instagram—insiders seem to know beforehand.

I seriously hope no one has access to her Instagram drafts, but it seems weirdly coincidental at this point unless there’s some album rollout schedule floating around (feels very unlikely given past events lol):um2: I guess we’ll see. 

Anyways, the timing of this is just reinforcing that the “masterpiece” BoZ mentioned is likely about Lana after we eliminated most if not all of the other options—I seriously don’t know who else it would be about given his other tweets! We won!:ma:

I don’t think they have instagram info because if I recall correctly, when Lana posted the Blue Banisters cover on July 4th BOZ still wasn’t sure that was the album title and he made the comment that the announcement wasn’t planned…I have a feeling insiders have access to label information (so rollout plans) and some of the music. 

I really do think the masterpiece album is about Lana, but I'm trying to not get too excited because it makes the silence even more grating :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t think they have instagram info because if I recall correctly, when Lana posted the Blue Banisters cover on July 4th BOZ still wasn’t sure that was the album title and he made the comment that the announcement wasn’t planned…I have a feeling insiders have access to label information (so rollout plans) and some of the music. 

I really do think the masterpiece album is about Lana, but I'm trying to not get too excited because it makes the silence even more grating :thumb2:

That’s very true!!! I forgot how surprised we were about the announcement! 

If anything, that makes this even more interesting because—assuming the attacks were legit—that means this record might have some concrete dates set in place:excited: maybe Ben’s comments meant something after all..:eartha2:

I’m moving for better or worse lol:monica:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath