Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

In her "I'm so random" ig story, we saw Madison Beer on the radio display a few weeks ago (before "I hope you guys like country"), so could the alleged collab be with her?

Oh I love Madison and she's a Lana stan so it would be a dream for the both of us :hide: 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

October 14th. Eartha Clit lied to us :krylie:

Throw back to when I predicted Oct 21 and it turned out to be a tay album with a Lana collab

my mind :hoe:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

naurrr proof??:toofloppy:

He tweeted about her album that’s coming sometime in 2023, but he didn’t say if that was the album or not 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

He tweeted about her album that’s coming sometime in 2023, but he didn’t say if that was the album or not 

hmm... that doesn't seem like that 100% means he wasn't talking about lana's album. we didn't completely lose just yet. :flop:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

hmm... that doesn't seem like that 100% means he wasn't talking about lana's album. we didn't completely lose just yet. :flop:

he also didn’t hype it up or refer to it as a masterpiece or anything like that, and she’s released songs already so I feel like it’s not her. :flop:

edit to add: I don’t think anyone in his comments mentioned Ellie and he said the person had been mentioned. I think we still won :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

The album comment was about Ellie’s album (he’s literally doing multiple posts about it on the ATRL thread RIGHT NOW). The Jack comment was about Snow On The Beach (As it was literally a few minutes after Taylor’s explanation post about it).

Mystery solved.

He said the artist he is talking about was in the comments under his tweets and Ellie wasn't in the comments. And he also said he will have to wait a couple months before he can talk about it which again wouldn't add up if he makes posts about it right now on ATRL.