Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

tlG3OQt.gif 

me acting surprised when nothing happens on December 7th

Edited by Jaeden xx
just joking Rockefeller coming soon

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

The coconut song is great. It reminds me of Florida Kilos. Just fun and slightly odd. I’m here for that type of sound from her :oprah3:.

I also like the lyrical content. It’s not some deep song. It’s not a love song. It’s very silly on purpose. Lana writing something like that would be amazing. It would be very different from the rest of her discography.

13 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

The coconut song is good. It reminds me of Florida Kilos. Just fun and slightly odd. I’m here for that type of sound from her :oprah3:.

I also like the lyrical content. It’s not some deep song. It’s not a love song. It’s very silly on purpose. Lana writing something like that would be amazing. It would be very different from the rest of her discography.

Omg if she put an amazing Florida Kilos spin on that song it would absolutely eat and probably be very popular 

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

What coconut song???

I swear I’m not clinically slow, it’s just hard to keep up with my Lana besties when I’m working at the same time :true:

the new coconut 🥥 song

Spoiler

she said it was her current favorite song (she also shared it like a year ago on her stories)

sUcVobB.png