Elle

Lana and Jack Donoghue at a prison in Chicago, IL - July 8th(?), 2022

11 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I looked up the original interview and it makes him sound even worse:

But sex didn’t work out?

He has this weird thing where he’s, like, ‘I’m not attracted to people I respect.’ You know Dopey in Snow White? He’s into that kind of person.

I have never heard of anyone with a Dopey fetish.

Yeah, well, he likes people who are, like, dumb.

So he wants to fuck someone dumb?

Yeah. That’s it.

And how did you meet Jack?

I met Jack in Chicago, when I was a junior in college. He came to my work one day. I was working at American Apparel and the first thing he said to me was: ‘You cannot have any friends other than me and my friend Jesse.’ I was dating this guy at the time and Jack was, like, ‘You can’t date him. You have to just disconnect from everyone you know and if you want to talk to any of them, you’ll have to write it down in a book, and we’ll look at it and approve whether you can talk to them or not.’

Red flags EVERYWHERE

I think this is from like 2010 and I like to think that people can change, so let's hope so

I mean yeah it’s literally about him as a 18-year old guy so I don’t think it’s fair 

5 minutes ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

we've known this but since its been trending on twitter rn.....jack is so fucking hot and perfect. i hope they last

Idk about that. I wish I hadn’t checked why she was trending earlier. 

10 minutes ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:

ugh toast is one of my mutuals and he's so annoying about lana. 

edit: doing the work

opBrqb1.png

LOL. I’m pretty sure this all started because Lana stans started to dig up his past Instagram posts. 

i think he just has a weird sense of humor, also is cousins even classed as incest

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i think he just has a weird sense of humor, also is cousins even classed as incest

idk if it’s different depending on where you live but i’m from the united states (not the deep south, although i think that’s a stereotype for the most part) & yes, first cousins is absolutely incest & is seen as disgusting

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

18 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Ya but I’ve seen replies on twitter saying it’s not even him and his cousin, it’s a band called Salem ??

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

4 minutes ago, aly said:

Ya but I’ve seen replies on twitter saying it’s not even him and his cousin, it’s a band called Salem ??

yes it's his bandmate john :rollin:they're not cousins he's just a troll

Lana stans secretly hate lana I swear bc whenever she seems to be happy do their damnedest to spoil that….like why do you care who she dates? That’s deranged. You aren’t actually friends. She doesnt know you exist and you don’t have a say in her life. She’s basically 40 wtf she doesn’t need y’all nannying her. She’s wild and free. Let her date a sexy deranged artist if thats what she wants. 

You’ll need a miracle. Y’all are why she’s ready to leave L.A….and apparently go to jail to escape you freaks and frankly that’s valid.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i kind of hate now that they posted together because all of the boring and basic ass locals are discovering him and salem and just don't understand and are taking it all seriously :crai: his ig is part of the creative world he built. everytime i see someone "omg trump supporter tease" a vein in my forehead pops.

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

Lana stans secretly hate lana I swear bc whenever she seems to be happy do their damnedest to spoil that….like why do you care who she dates? That’s deranged. You aren’t actually friends. She doesnt know you exist and you don’t have a say in her life. She’s basically 40 wtf she doesn’t need y’all nannying her. She’s wild and free. Let her date a sexy deranged artist if thats what she wants. 

You’ll need a miracle. Y’all are why she’s ready to leave L.A….and apparently go to jail to escape you freaks and frankly that’s valid.

This spill :gasp:

People care way too much about who she dates and for what