lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

I confess I used to think Trans-Am was about a transgender person until I found out it was about a car :azealia: 

Was ready for Lana to be cancelled again :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

Fun fact: Lana was actually the original feature in mind for Cardi B’s “WAP”

She even recorded her verse but it still hasn’t leaked yet. Cardi didn’t go with releasing it because Lanas verse wasn’t explicit enough. I’ve heard the demo and she starts rapping about ranches, flannels and Nikki Lane. 

You didn’t hear this from me though…

I heard it went the other way round tho. Cardi thought she was wayyy to explicit for mentioning Nikki Lane

and also for giving me Margaret

13 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

No one said it is proof😭 We know Tropcio was at one point a title of an album and the paper has the word Tropcio at the top with numbered songs underneath it, it isn’t that crazy of a conclusion to guess it is a tracklist 

@lanaismamom has literally gone on a fucking gaslighting campaign to convince everyone that this album truly existed.
It is a bit crazy when most of the speculation is entirely derived from this picture, without any real context.

What most people here don't seem to understand is that

a) the entire timeline is extremely confusing and fans have ATTEMPTED to reconstruct it only to run into more confusion.

b) albums don't start with a tracklist. They start with songs, sessions, maybe a rough concept and once everything is done the tracklist is being selected from what has been recorded.

The problem here is that there needs to be a differentiation between ALBUM and SESSION. The evidence points more towards this being a collection of old songs, new songs, rough demos POTENTIALLY CONSIDERED for the second album that didn’t have a title but a rough CONCEPT at that time. 

Pretending like this was a full scrapped album, when we all know that the focus was shifted towards a film with the same name (and possibly visual concept) is indeed a bit crazy. If we go by these labels, we may as well go WAY BACK and look into the “Sparkle Jump Rope Queen” albums and what not. If you know Lana, you know that her mind changes constantly and nothing is ever really set in stone before she actually settles with a tracklist.

11 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I thought we all agreed the question cannot even be answered bc Lana never makes final decisions on these things until the body of work is finished.. the title Tropico was used interchangeably with "2nd studio album/Lp2" when Lana was recording whatever was coming after Paradise so I doubt the tracklist was ever even finalized.. whatever is on that piece of paper is probably just whatever Lana thought it would be on the day she happened to scribble it down ?

Not even that but it’s the very first page of the writing pad (she is like at least 15 pages further in the pic) and it’s folded BACK.

It's even more likely that that page is not even related to whatever was done on that date and just a random scribble/demo mixtape/collection she thought could make an album if worked on further at a much earlier date.

We have all used old writing pads with old notes at a later date if there was still enough paper on it. 💀 There are literally a shit ton of possible explanations and theories and I think we should definitely settle with “we don’t know for sure” instead of “THIS WAS A FULL LENGTH SCRAPPED ALBUM BECAUSE BOZ SAID SO”.

14 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

@lanaismamom has literally gone on a fucking gaslighting campaign to convince everyone that this album truly existed.

erm didnt do a tropico campagne and giving away flyers in its favor

16 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

It is a bit crazy when most of the speculation is entirely derived from this picture, without any real context.

not crazy but the most real proof 

17 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

What most people here don't seem to understand is that

no not us but u

17 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

The problem here is 

u

18 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

we all know that the focus was shifted towards a film with the same name (and possibly visual concept) is indeed a bit crazy. 

we dont know who said that? pure speculations

12 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Not even that but it’s the very first page of the writing pad (she is like at least 15 pages further in the pic) and it’s folded BACK.

It's even more likely that that page is not even related to whatever was done on that date and just a random scribble/demo mixtape/collection she thought could make an album if worked on further at a much earlier date.

We have all used old writing pads with old notes at a later date if there was still enough paper on it. 💀 There are literally a shit ton of possible explanations and theories and I think we should definitely settle with “we don’t know for sure” instead of “THIS WAS A FULL LENGTH SCRAPPED ALBUM BECAUSE BOZ SAID SO”.

not an argument 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

erm didnt do a tropico campagne and giving away flyers in its favor

not crazy but the most real proof 

no not us but u

u

we dont know who said that? pure speculations

not an argument 

Evidence of the impossibility to actually have a proper and differentiated discussion with this member.

Maybe in a few years when you have been a member of this fan base long enough.

Just now, lanaismamom said:

we aint going for a round 2 just telling @Crazy Husband Stealerurs delusional trio believe in urs i believe in mines bringing back tropico discussion explaining all over same proofs 5th time is not it 

Oh we are gonna go for round 2 and maybe even 3 or 4 if you continue to fail what we are trying to say.

Again for people who lack proper text comprehension: No one is denying the authenticity of the cover page of the note book. It’s very real BUT there are a lot of things that we don’t know looking at the CONTEXT of it.

1. We don’t know the date of the list's creation and frankly no one, except for Lana herself.

2. We don’t know the actual IMPORTANCE of that list and whether it was just a stream of thoughts or something that was actually elaborated on further.

3. We have leaks with the title in it, yes BUT we don’t know the source and we don’t know whether the origin of the metadata is from Lana or a fan trying to play us.

4. We don’t know what, other than metadata (with questionable authenticity) and a scribble list BOZ is basing his THEORY on.

A theory (and that’s what it is at this point) is a theory and not a fact. I think that is something you should have learned in school. That is all me, @Strangelove and a few others are saying because currently the so-called evidence does not outweigh the counter-evidence enough to consider it a fact. This whole discussion is simply just a question of how we define what TROPICO is. An album? A concept? A demo mixtape? A thought? An idea? 

As @fl0r1dakil0s said: It cannot be answered (at least not at this point).

26 minutes ago, 111 said:

i am actual going to lose it

good.