Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

9 hours ago, Gravitate said:

There's going to be a strings remix on the deluxe Target edition :hdu:

I wonder if the back cover will have the *feat Lana Del Rey* note on it? Ngl Ajayll’s Chemtrails reaction video lives rent free in my head when she heard Nikki’s voice but her name wasn’t featured on the track title and she looks at the camera like who dat skdnfgjgjfj :toofunny:

15 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I wonder if the back cover will have the *feat Lana Del Rey* note on it? Ngl Ajayll’s Chemtrails reaction video lives rent free in my head when she heard Nikki’s voice but her name wasn’t featured on the track title and she looks at the camera like who dat skdnfgjgjfj :toofunny:

it doesn't seem to have it, just a clock part:

https://taylorswift.universal-music.de/p51-i0602448247728/taylor-swift/midnights-lavender-edition-deluxe/index.html

even Taylor's name is missing 👀

Question for the culture:

Who the fuck is boz and what is he on and why is he listening to all the best music before me/us?

i managed to get my hands on nfr from the russians 2 weeks before release i need his contacts

pass me my vape.

23 minutes ago, life is beautiful said:

Question for the culture:

Who the fuck is boz and what is he on and why is he listening to all the best music before me/us?

i managed to get my hands on nfr from the russians 2 weeks before release i need his contacts

He has different sources for different artists so I'm not sure at what point of an album process he gets to listen to them... for Lana is probably something related to her label since he knew every little detail and change of the BB tracklists way before she announced the actual thing or vinyl was in production :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He has different sources for different artists so I'm not sure at what point of an album process he gets to listen to them... for Lana is probably something related to her label since he knew every little detail and change of the BB tracklists way before she announced the actual thing or vinyl was in production :judgingu3:

that is if hes telling the truth about those changes :judgingu3:

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Just realized there's a really slight chance of Lana and Taylor performing at the Grammy in 2023 :icant:

Even though Lana would probably decline and Taylor would perform something related to her nominations... but I like to dream

even tho the possibility of them performing together at the grammys is low, this really makes me hope the song is a piano ballad (sorry guys) bc imagine taylor playing the piano with lana laying on top of it with the two of them singing. it would be iconic :illumilana2:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I'm super excited about this! I hope we get a music video and its high budget, maybe with both of them on a snowy beach, maybe similar to West Coast/the W magazine shoot Lana did but wintery and more glam :blush3:

I'm also keeping an eye out for any Snow on the Beach merch Taylor drops too lol everytime I see her merch it always looks so high quality :agree:

Spoiler

especially compared to some of the stuff the village puts out :delish:

8 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Just realized there's a really slight chance of Lana and Taylor performing at the Grammy in 2023 :icant:

Even though Lana would probably decline and Taylor would perform something related to her nominations... but I like to dream

Wait if Snow on The Beach is really going to be the lead single from the album wouldn’t that mean there’s a high chance of Lana getting nominated in 2024? Also if Midnights gets nominated would she get one too since she’s featured? :gasp:

giphy.gif 

the anticipation for this song just keeps growing im so scared 

===

On 10/10/2022 at 12:01 PM, Xenoblade 3 said:

Him and Ultrasubversive/Eclipse/RideorDie (that pedo yikes…)

hold awn I need the story for this 

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

If it’s going to be released as a single, they would shot a music video together. Maybe they already did…

If so, it's very likely that they already did, Taylor has everything planned when releasing a new album 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey