Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

26 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

If Lana does a Taylor collab I will riot. Please Lana don’t do this!!!

well guess it’s time for you to riot :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Regardless of your opinion on Taylor just enjoy the fact that we're getting new Lana :true:

Also considering Taylor is lowkey a stan I'm sure she picked one of the best songs for the collab and she'll give her a good part and not just background whispers 

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Regardless of your opinion on Taylor just enjoy the fact that we're getting new Lana :true:

Also considering Taylor is lowkey a stan I'm sure she picked one of the best songs for the collab and she'll give her a good part and not just background whispers 

spilled straight facts :true:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

we got DCMA and it was so garbage I couldn't even begin to stop my ears from bleeding.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I find vocals aren’t usually prominent in Jacks mixes with Lana, I reckon they might give her a verse and then mix her voice under Taylor’s for a chorus 

If Taylor let Ed Sheeran, Future, Bon Iver, etc shine oh their respective collaborations, I’ll trust her on this. She has a lot of admiration for Queen Elizabeth. She’ll want this track to be a MOMENT.

IMG-1607.jpg

Also Taylor having so much love for lana makes me think lana might have a huge singing part and maybe even sing more than taylor :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

52 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

. And Taylor honestly just saw how much acclaim Lana and Lorde got for their Jack albums and jumped on that train. 😂😂😂

Taylor worked with Jack 4 years before Lana did and 3 years before Lorde…….LMFAO 

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Also Taylor having so much love for lana makes me think lana might have a huge singing part and maybe even sing more than taylor :trisha:

I’m just hoping this is an actual duet and not a quick little verse or anything :ohno:

I don't wanna make a scene nor anything of the sort. I just wanna say that this is a discussion forum and if people don't like this from the start (we must listen to the song to know if it's good or not), then that's their (or our) problem, if it is a problem. I just don't see the point in telling someone who is here because they love Lana that "there's no point in being here if you don't like NFR/COCC/BB/the-idea-of-the-Taylor-collab", it's straight up rude. This is a discussion forum and it's okay to like or dislike things and give arguments or not. Not everyone will have your same opinion and thats OK? I don't like this idea (still don't know if it will be good) because I really dislike Taylor's music and I know many others think the same, and this is a discussion thread for that, so what's wrong in voicing your own opinion... I'm not being rude to anyone for liking this. I might sound annoyed because I have my own thoughts on this which I'm not even sharing because I'm seeing how relentless some of you are, which it's ok! But there's no need to attack people you'll still be seeing here...

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

we got DCMA and it was so garbage I couldn't even begin to stop my ears from bleeding.

I didn't think DCMA was that bad and I love Lana's bridge but I don't think it's the same situation. Taylor’s vibe (specially lately) is more similar to Lana's than a straight up pop song with Ariana and Miley which of course was going to sound disconnected and a bit out of place

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

I don't wanna make a scene nor anything of the sort. I just wanna say that this is a discussion forum and if people don't like this from the start (we must listen to the song to know if it's good or not), then that's their (or our) problem, if it is a problem. I just don't see the point in telling someone who is here because they love Lana that "there's no point in being here if you don't like NFR/COCC/BB/the-idea-of-the-Taylor-collab", it's straight up rude. This is a discussion forum and it's okay to like or dislike things and give arguments or not. Not everyone will have your same opinion and thats OK? I don't like this idea (still don't know if it will be good) because I really dislike Taylor's music and I know many others think the same, and this is a discussion thread for that, so what's wrong in voicing your own opinion... I'm not being rude to anyone for liking this. I might sound annoyed because I have my own thoughts on this which I'm not even sharing because I'm seeing how relentless some of you are, which it's ok! But there's no need to attack people you'll still be seeing here...

preach

and I feel the same as you :bebe: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 10/7/2022 at 2:24 PM, niandra lades said:

:gclap:People fail to understand that a forum is not a shrine or a church but a platform that very much lives off of contrasting opinions. ESPECIALLY more critical voices keep discussions alive. Without that, there would be no point in having a forum really. It's also interesting how there's a lot of hate towards Born to Die and Lust for Life coming from the Honeymoon &  NFR/COCC/BB crew but that really isn't being chastisized as much as hating on her more recent output, namely her last three albums.