Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

3 hours ago, trailerparkdream said:

I can’t believe some people are really mad or not excited abt this 😭 

After the… tragedy of don’t call me angel I’m just so happy to be looking forward to a collab that actually has potential to be amazing. 

I’ve always found Taylor to be kind of annoying but that’s just me being a hater.
The growth and maturity in her music that she reached with folklore and evermore is undeniably good… and when she named Lana as the greatest songwriter of our generation, even though everyone tells HER she’s the greatest every single day.. well that pretty much got me to finally like her and listen to those last two albums. I’m sooo ready for this. I have faith in these two 

this! 

folklore and evermore secured my love for her songwriting, she really is super talented no matter how many people try to be quirky and different for hating her because she’s so popular (even though I do have to admit, hardcore swifties may be the most annoying fan base:toofloppy:)

the ariana/miley was destined to fail, they made no sense together, but this!! these two make so much sense together with their current sounds 

I am actually excited for this…glad I took the plunge to preorder Taylor’s album after all despite being somewhat broke, lol

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

i knew i was gonna be in the minority on this website, but GOD IM SO EXCITED! i’ve been a fan of taylor since childhood and a fan of lana since i was 14, and im now 20 years old so im definitely screaming crying  over this

giphy.gif

I don't listen to Taylors music & I thought I would dislike a Taylor × Lana collab but somehow I'm looking forward to it:trisha:

I really like the title as well!! 

Very curious what it sounds like. Also Taylor showed alot of love for Lana & I'm happy for everyone who loves both, Lanas & Taylors music!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, jamesss said:

how did that one person predict the entire fucking track list on wednesday and was completely correct like tf 

i'm pretty sure that's called a leak not a prediction lmao 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Omg! This has been a long time coming for many mutual fans of Taylor and Lana. I am absolutely excited, this title is already so intriguing. <3 Taylor certainly has the utmost respect for Lana so I am glad the two are finally getting a moment together!

I wonder if we'll see a spike in streams just because of the announcement alone... I'm aware that there's already some overlap between their fanbases but I guess some new people will check her music now that she's on their fave's album :oic3:

I know streams are not that important for her or for us but the more successful Lana is the more freedom and risks they will let her take (and more budget if she, for some reason decides to use it :hide:)

I'm so excited for everything that's coming in the near future :icant:

giphy.gif

I hope Taylor can get Lana to sing in her high tone again :flutter: LDR + TS's voices would sound so good together in their high tones. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 hours ago, sjatib said:

Thank god at least there wont be Taylor Swift stuff on a Lana's project. Sorry to the swifties here, but even though I tried I just can't listen to her.

We don't know about that tho... It's not unusual for artists to work in multiple songs together for their projects (specially for artists that don't collab that much)

1 hour ago, Flowerbomb said:

I wonder if the song will sound like something from Taylor’s Fearless era. Lana is into country-ish stuff so maybe they might use some guitars or banjos

I guess it's either country leaning or something similar to Taylor's last 2 albums (the new ones not the rerecordings). I can't see Lana jumping into a popsong in 2022 haha (but we don't know yet what's the sound of Taylor's new album so who knows... I wish she released a single already just so we knew :um2:

giphy.gif