Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

I’m so excited yaas my bday is 23rd, last year i got blue banisters album and now this, thank u for gifts lanzπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’…

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

52 minutes ago, The Siren said:

yall hating on this collab before it even comes out - yall are just bored and wanna hate on something :smokes3:

the album doesn't even have a lead single out and peopleΒ are crying over an album cut lmaooooo

i've seen a lot ofΒ people saying they're disappointed thatΒ lana is collaborating with someone as evil as taylor or that sheΒ "sold out" because she's collaborating with taylor... as if her and taylor haven't occupied the same folkΒ indie singer-songwriter sphere since 2020 & as if lana hasn't collaborated with a wealth of other popular artists. nobody is forcing y'all to listen to this collab!Β 

someone said earlier that hating taylor doesn’t make you cool and that’s so true tbh. like?? they’reΒ friends and taylor literally said lana was an inspiration for everyone in the industry including her so let’s let them collab and have your opinions after. Β none of us can have opinions about snow on the beach because we haven’t heard it. id definitely collaborate with my friend if i was a songwriter regardless if they’re famous or do songs as well. it’s just not being a loyal fan if you’re slandering lana’s choices. you can defend yourselves if you want but we all know it’s true that lana del rey isn’t selling out by collabing w taylor, Β and if you do, then you’re more delusional than ldr9 pre pre release thread.

Β 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I don't listen to Taylors music & I thought I would dislikeΒ a Taylor Γ— Lana collab but somehow I'm looking forward to it:trisha:

I really like the title as well!!Β 

Very curious whatΒ it sounds like. Also Taylor showed alot of love for Lana & I'm happy for everyone who loves both, Lanas & Taylors music!!

Β 

look at you!! being loyal and honest and respectful while still having an opinion without taking it too far. i love @Ocean BoulevardΒ and anyone who exemplifies this because the negativity in the thread right now from a lot of lana listeners is not healthy.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

To anyone who doesn’t like this collab, look on the bright side: Β if it’s bad, well, it’s not part of herΒ album and there’s still a new one around the corner to look forward toΒ :brows:Β (not liking the lead to an album is so much more disappointing IMO)

25 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

It also means that Lana doesn't want to hide, that she's ready to go more into mainstream and to gain more listeners. Let's see what this means for LDR9.

Β 

I think you're wishcasting reading too much into it.Β 

Β 

4DBc.gif

"cookin' up a dream, baking powder into snow..." - Florida Kilos, 2014

Β 

Guys, i have a feeling that they're not going to actually sing about snowΒ :pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β