Elle

Snow on the Beach (w/ Taylor Swift)

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the song is lyrically too saccharine for me to enjoy. I really wanted to love it as Lana is (quietly) a part of it! I guess all this song shows me is that I respect Taylor as an artist but I’m just not her audience.

Cardigan remains the only song of hers I like and listen to regularly

She had the opportunity to add to that with this song but she paid Lana dust :wtf3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the song is lyrically too saccharine for me to enjoy. I really wanted to love it as Lana is (quietly) a part of it! I guess all this song shows me is that I respect Taylor as an artist but I’m just not her audience.

Yeah I agree, like its cute and almost... cheesy? Its not really my type of music but if Lana had a larger part I probably would have listened to it more lol

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Cardigan remains the only song of hers I like and listen to regularly

She had the opportunity to add to that with this song but she paid Lana dust :wtf3:

Same! Cardigan is the one I like too and I totally thought this collab would be in that vein since Cardigan sounds like it’s trying to emulate Lana. Oh well - at least Lana gets her coin

I would’ve honestly adored this song if there was more Lana on it. I’m a firm believer if you put feat. On a song that the artist should at least have a verse

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

How is it considered a feature?? It just sounds like any old Taylor song…definitely underwhelmed 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

30 minutes ago, aly said:

I would’ve honestly adored this song if there was more Lana on it. I’m a firm believer if you put feat. On a song that the artist should at least have a verse

I do wish it wasn’t so hyped as if it was going to be a duet, she shoulda just left it as a lil Easter egg because people def would’ve realized it’s lana in the background halfway through the song. Woulda been a cool Suprise 

What a load of garbage

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

literally pms-ing but not me crying the second lana sang “ooh” lmao. loved hearing her but obviously wanted more 😭 trying to trust that they wouldn’t do us dirty and this was the best way for their [very different] voices and tones to overlap and collab yet still mix and sound compatible… I will feed myself this narrative thank you. I wanted it to be my favorite song on the album but it’s not in my top 5 or anything =\