Sign in to follow this  
Escapism

fictional characters you just KNOW would be a lana stan

you guys ever watch something and a particular character just has this essence that makes you  think “well ok damn i just know this bitch would love lana” ?? 

i had been thinking about this since i watched pearl and then x again and i had felt like pearl on an aspect of relatability (like brite lites, tired of singing the blues, youre gonna love me, noir)  

and maxine ESPECIALLY would be a lana stan

as the kind that knows lanas unreleased discography super well and would follow a few lana fan accounts or something 

cassie howard from euphoria but the subfan that follows  #coquetteaesthetic or has some kind of interest in it 

and laura palmer from twin peaks off the top of my head 

anyway..might make playlists of lana songs that describe these characters at some point for fun and to have time pass by faster :smokes:

but i wanted to know others thoughts on fictional characters that you’d think would be a lana stan (and/or can make a playlist of lana songs that describe said fictional character if you’d like) :hooker:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Quinn Fabray from Glee :true: Also, Kat from Euphoria is canonically a Lana stan, she had a UV record in her room

imageproxy.jpg