Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I just had a horrible nightmare about the album. i accidentally fell asleep, and in my dream I was with Lana on the side of a mountain range, and she kept talking about the album and how important it was that it comes out. and I kept telling her "yes yes I am so excited" and then she told me that its up to ME to get it out and I was like "oh lana no what you must have it mistaken" and then we got in this old abandoned jeep and we had to drive down the mountain to get the album released (????). But in the jeep the gas pedal wouldnt work, and i kept pressing it and she kept saying "PRESS IT PRESS IT! THE ALBUM MUST COME OUT" and i kept trying to press it and it wouldnt press and I was freaking out and she said "PRESS IT. PRESS IT NOW YOU ARE SPOILING EVERYTHING" and I was crying and telling her it wouldnt press, and then she let out this deep demonic screaming and she unleashed her tongue and it was dark green:tongue: and it wrapped around my head for a second, and now i was screaming in fear that the album wouldnt come out, and also that lana was going to EAT ME! and she kept screaming PRESS IT PRESS IT and she kicked her legs up and her panties FLEW OFF and out the windshield, thus shattering the windshield, and I was screaming thru it all, especially when the windshield broke, and then i woke up. I dont even want the album at this point. :crying5:

This is such a good omen OMG. This album is gonna be so wild and free omg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I was just watching an interview and i dont know if im late and you all know this but i think i got a lead on the bombastic songs jack was talking about

this was an interview about NFR and they were talking about it's outtakes

'Yes, there were some real big 60's, shangri - las pop stuff kinda like the title track of my last album lust for life, which i was kinda trying to do a girl group sound. i thought it was either gonna go like hip hop girl group or like something a little more acoustic, and in the end there were more songs like that.'

since this albums aesthetic seems 60's inspired maybe she'll make some songs like that?

13 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

no like i’m literally scared…….

We survived NFR’s pre-release. We got this. :thumb3:
we don’t have the tracklist yet, a new single is almost certain somewhere mid-January - mid February. Maybe even a third one. Maybe some MV, maybe some photoshoots for magazines… It won’t be a drought. :true:

This era reminds me of BB so far but with better visuals. No music video, no tour news, and Lana just dropped the lead and disappeared again. Hopefully they start doing promo next month. If not, it’s going to be a very long 3 months. 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

This era reminds me of BB so far but with better visuals. No music video, no tour news, and Lana just dropped the lead and disappeared again. Hopefully they start doing promo next month. If not, it’s going to be a very long 3 months. 

I don’t think she even posted a snippet of the song, right? Preorder day was so chaotic at work and on socials, I had a hard time keeping up. 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think she even posted a snippet of the song, right? Preorder day was so chaotic at work and on socials, I had a hard time keeping up. 

I think she posted a link to the song on her stories on release day. Not 100% sure though. 

44 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

right way of listening to ocean

BRV - Ocean Blvd - IYLDWM - BBS

Blue Banisters - Ocean Blvd - Swan Song - Buddy's Rendezvous hits for me :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We survived NFR’s pre-release. We got this. :thumb3:
we don’t have the tracklist yet, a new single is almost certain somewhere mid-January - mid February. Maybe even a third one. Maybe some MV, maybe some photoshoots for magazines… It won’t be a drought. :true:

manifesting we also get a tour announcement!! :trisha: i’m sure we probably won’t but wow wouldn’t that be a lovely surprise!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

So it's been 1 week since the single came out and we have 12 weeks left until the album

this is going to be so long. I really wish she would have waited to announce everything in like Jan/Feb or release the album Jan/Feb. December-March is such a long wait (even tho in retrospect it's gonna fly by)

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

So it's been 1 week since the single came out and we have 12 weeks left until the album

this is going to be so long. I really wish she would have waited to announce everything in like Jan/Feb or release the album Jan/Feb. December-March is such a long wait (even tho in retrospect it's gonna fly by)

This. I take back what I said yesterday about not wanting to listen to any future singles. I don't think that I can wait until March knowing what a masterpiece is coming. Release as many as you want to :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

This. I take back what I said yesterday about not wanting to listen to any future singles. I don't think that I can wait until March knowing what a masterpiece is coming. Release as many as you want to :wowcry:

I really don't think she's going to release any more singles (at least until the album comes out) tbh. Usually we get a song(s) before preorder and once preorder goes live we don't get any more. Hoping I'm wrong though, we need something to occupy the next two and a half months

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Ok this so funny :thumb3: 

we were desperate for the era to begin, last month :coffee:

but yeah, it’s kinda true that I want to know / hear more about this album. Thank god I have a vacation planned until the beginning of January to get my mind (somewhat) off that album 

Even though the wait seems long, I am so grateful that we received this beautiful song for the holiday season. We were all spiralling anyways waiting for info, so at least we now know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd :cryney2:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Ok this so funny :thumb3: 

we were desperate for the era to begin, last month :coffee:

but yeah, it’s kinda true that I want to know / hear more about this album. Thank god I have a vacation planned until the beginning of January to get my mind (somewhat) off that album 

We were desperate for the era to begin when we thought it was going to be her shortest pre-release ever... Instead this is her longest :bebe: I'm not mad that it's a March release, I've been saying that's when I thought it would come out since BOZ heard the album in October. It just sucks that it's probably going to be 2 months of silence and nothing happening, I'd rather have gotten the song and album like a month/month and a half apart. It really sucks the label cares about first week sales because they definitely could digital release this first since the vinyls are selling out, the hype is still there.

"Don’t forget me"