Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, x VB said:

Unmanifesting deluxe albums in 2023

also the record is 1h 30 long, I guess it’s already a “deluxe” album :silly:

I love that we are good at doing maths:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I’m actually excited for Margaret. 
Her songs with ‘name’ titles are really great. Salvatore, Carmen and Lolita are some of the best tracks. 

this is very true, Norman f’ing Rockwell is a great “name track” too but these tracks don’t have the disadvantage of a Bleachers feat :defeated: so i have low hopes.. but it may surprise me :true:

17 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

So the question remains …what was DNC ? 

We'll never know :icant:

I still think it was a deliberate choice since she already had the wave logo in 2 variants yet she had a new one made for the jacket :um2:

Probably just a working title for the album or a scrapped track I guess 

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, taco truck said:

This line confuses me 

17 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

part of me wonders if it’s “days” instead of “daze”..like, “your life flashes before your eyes.”

here i go analysing v specific lyrics before the song is even out giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Spoiler

i actually soo love the line "the sea of your daze flashing in front of you" - being dazed, numb, confused etc in the face of something terrible rly does make u feel and experience things in an underwater blur w memory capturing mostly just flashes - but if it's actually "days", she's compared the intensity of her feelings n experiences to the sea before, sea of days fr </3:pray: 

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

here i go analysing v specific lyrics before the song is even out giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Hide contents

i actually soo love the line "the sea of your daze flashing in front of you" - being dazed, numb, confused etc in the face of something terrible rly does make u feel and experience things in an underwater blur w memory capturing mostly just flashes - but if it's actually "days", she's compared the intensity of her feelings n experiences to the sea before, sea of days fr </3:pray: 

:lange:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, Crys10 said:

I’m actually excited for Margaret. 
Her songs with ‘name’ titles are really great. Salvatore, Carmen and Lolita are some of the best tracks. 

Salvatore, Carmen, Lolita…SEXY NAMES 

margaret???

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

what have I missed? I don’t want spoilers I just wanna know what kind of things have been teased.. to see if I then want to risk spoilers:duck:

some Kintsugi lyrics were dropped by Kintsugi & some other lyrics but i’m unsure what song they’re off. + song descriptions of Peppers i think

I feel like this is going to be Lana's most experimental record. 

Yesterday I loved to read those lyrics from the album, but I also have to say that I would want our insiders to describe the songs and feelings they have towards the album than leaking lyrics. Describing an album is subjective, but lyrics can't be changed, they are what they are... Kintsugi still a king tho. those posts are keeping us fed 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

So I decided on the day of my first Tunnel album listen I will make Tacos, Taco Truck × VB's impact :hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: