Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

my brain cannot process what’s happening in the thread:oprah2: I feel like I leave it for 2 hours & I’ve missed a decade worth of lore. 

also unrelated but how are we abbreviating this album? Have we decided?

i just refer to it as tunnels or ocean blvd bc there's no way i'm calling it dykttatuob :bored:

c8ac4cfed8d3f248e77fb915f16d11bceaec719a

i can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul

handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

Can someone ask that Bozo person if we’re getting a music video? 

Likely some home movie by chuck don’t get your hopes up for this era

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

When "Sweet" is Rock Candy Sweet a.k.a LYTAN rework :wowcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Can someone ask that Bozo person if we’re getting a music video? 

Careful we should be sucking this guys dick he’s practically the only one providing crumbs to keep us alive the past few weeks.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

trying to read through these pages right now is trying to run up an escalator :oprah2: Escalator GIF - Find on GIFER

the way we've been on page 98 for like 6 pages now :oprah2:

Edited by the ocean
context: this was on the DYK/TUOB thread

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I just want the tracklist, where is the tracklist :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

All this discourse about connections (or lack thereof): connecting with and/or liking a song immediately is not indicative of you holding some deep understanding of it, or her, that others lack. People can understand what she's trying to say, and still not like it. There's almost this elitist attitude in here and it really isn't that serious. You like it or you don't, and you don't get to tell anyone else they don't understand. Maybe YOU don't understand, maybe I don't understand, at the end of the day, idgaf if anyone else understands and I will understand what I will understand. Understand?

Anyways do you think Judah Smith's (aka Churchome/ex-Hillsong pastor's) feature will be him skirting around the issue of LGBTQIA+ inclusion in church or him reasserting that masturbation outside marriage is a sin? I can't decide. I will not be mad at all if that song leaks (just not on LB, for Elle's sake) because he doesn't deserve to make any coins whatsoever and I'm disgusted that he's infiltrated her music.

She just keeps upping the ante in terms of needless features, but this one is downright pain.

I need more time to evaluate the single but on first listen, I felt that the "fuck me to death" seems cheap. It's already been done, with NFR, and I don't like it in the context of this song. 

Love the visuals, really cute - kinda wish they were in colour but understand why they are not.

That is all for this fine afternoon.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay I am fully claiming the vibe this album. Pastel vinyl colors, airy big hair vibes. I'm eating this up :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

All this discourse about connections (or lack thereof): connecting with and/or liking a song immediately is not indicative of you holding some deep understanding of it, or her, that others lack. People can understand what she's trying to say, and still not like it. There's almost this elitist attitude in here and it really isn't that serious. You like it or you don't, and you don't get to tell anyone else they don't understand. Maybe YOU don't understand, maybe I don't understand, at the end of the day, idgaf if anyone else understands and I will understand what I will understand. Understand?

Anyways do you think Judah Smith's (aka Churchome/ex-Hillsong pastor's) feature will be him skirting around the issue of LGBTQIA+ inclusion in church or him reasserting that masturbation outside marriage is a sin? I can't decide. I will not be mad at all if that song leaks (just not on LB, for Elle's sake) because he doesn't deserve to make any coins whatsoever and I'm disgusted that he's infiltrated her music.

She just keeps upping the ante in terms of needless features, but this one is downright pain.

I need more time to evaluate the single but on first listen, I felt that the "fuck me to death" seems cheap. It's already been done, with NFR, and I don't like it in the context of this song. 

Love the visuals, really cute - kinda wish they were in colour but understand why they are not.

That is all for this fine afternoon.

i hope the pastor is on American Whore or some other wild type of track where Lana disses him & sings about the divisiveness of religion. It would be so utterly powerful. But I know it’s going to be some fucking cringe fest 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Pale Fire said:

i hope the pastor is on American Whore or some other wild type of track where Lana disses him & sings about the divisiveness of religion. It would be so utterly powerful. But I know it’s going to be some fucking cringe fest 

according to the credits, it's the fifth track and it's an interlude

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

I did consider this but if it's anything other than that, then fuck whichever song it is

He is not getting any of my 0.000000034 cents per Spotify stream

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream