Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I’m back bitches and dying for this album rn I feel like we’re gonna get a honeymoon freak into art deco type transition from the title track because of how abruptly DYK cuts off/ends :oic:

lana is back bitches :icant:

And an even better transition from The Grants to the title track :lange: that smoke

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Thinking about how she described Blue Banisters as an album of "where we've been, where we are now, and where we're going"

I really think that the three singles, Black Bathing Suit, and Arcadia are the parts of the album that reflect where we're going with this new record

Where we've been:

Living Legend

Cherry Blossom

If You Lie Down With Me

Thunder

Nectar of the Gods

Where we are now (at that moment)

Beautiful

Dealer

Violets for Roses

Sweet Carolina

Interlude

Where we're going (deeper dives into her karmic lineage, much more abstract/obscure lyricism, very diaristic)

Text Book

Wildflower Wildfire

Black Bathing Suit

Arcadia

Blue Banisters

Thinking about it this way has me appreciating that record even more in excitement for this one

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of my Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing

I know this is fake, but it also makes so much sense and i'm tired of guessing this long acronym :lange:

the tracks that I’m most excited about at the moment are The Grants, because it’s a opener and they always mean a lot to me as a listener, and normally she slaps on all of her opening tracks. It really sets the mood for everything we are hearing next. And American Whore, because I really want to finally know her perspective about the perspective the others have on her and her carrear on a more direct  way and I think that’s what this song is about.

0YnL0Kf.gif

I dont get why so many of you believe we won’t get anything else until release… :pls: A second single is almost certainty, there are hints at an Interview mag cover… Plus the tracklist… 

Music industry pauses everything for the holidays, and yet people her want her to post something / tease something or have the insiders spill :pls:

8 hours ago, Fingertips said:

Thinking about how she described Blue Banisters as an album of "where we've been, where we are now, and where we're going"

I really think that the three singles, Black Bathing Suit, and Arcadia are the parts of the album that reflect where we're going with this new record

Where we've been:

Living Legend

Cherry Blossom

If You Lie Down With Me

Thunder

Nectar of the Gods

Where we are now (at that moment)

Beautiful

Dealer

Violets for Roses

Sweet Carolina

Interlude

Where we're going (deeper dives into her karmic lineage, much more abstract/obscure lyricism, very diaristic)

Text Book

Wildflower Wildfire

Black Bathing Suit

Arcadia

Blue Banisters

Thinking about it this way has me appreciating that record even more in excitement for this one

omg :trisha:

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Is it confirmed by and insider that the Ocean Blvd will have a cover of SYML - I Wanted To Leave, or is it going to be a new song completely? 

It's only piano so she'll probably just sing over it but maybe she only picked some parts of the track

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Neil made some ig stories about his favorite music,  I think he just tagged honeymoon because of the ocean theme, he also used the 🌊 emoji

I also thought it could be the case. He sure loves a lot of music, but does he tag people that often in his stories? Like you said, could be that the oceanic theme of this song reminded him of the album… 

2 hours ago, nectarofthegodss said:

Is it confirmed by and insider that the Ocean Blvd will have a cover of SYML - I Wanted To Leave, or is it going to be a new song completely? 

BOZ confirmed on ATRL that she just uses a sample. Weeks before the album announcement he posted this on Twitter:

Sounds like another potential highlight! :true: Don't forget that he's been gushing about The Grants, A&W and the track with the long title, and he also called Fingertips a stunner. :crying:

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Which begs the question why she and her team added all those names to the cover....was it just to make it look more like something from the 1960s? 

As pointed out by someone else in this forum, it’s based on “This Property is Condemned” OST cover from 1966.

117341902.jpg

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

As pointed out by someone else in this forum, it’s based on “This Property is Condemned” OST cover from 1966.

117341902.jpg

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks. If the artists featured are barely present or utilized, it seems like a boner move.