Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

I hope PT stands for Psychedelic Trips so I can check LSD reference off my Ocean Blvd bingo board :wub:

Love this title!

It's probably something like "Part Time" :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

me right now in my bed in an opiate-induced trance fighting off closing my eyes even for a second bc if i do i’ll fall asleep and miss any new updates King Kintsugi may potentially give us:

no shade but i think he's done, he left the minute people started talking about how the whole album is going to leak soon because he probably doesn't want to risk being associated with that

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

29 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I only shared it because people asked, I don't think it's a big deal :bebe:

i know i wasn't talking about you, just this concept in general of excrutizing someone because of dumb shit they said in their teen years :crying5:

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Or Pad Thai

since we are having Asian themes 

I'm running with this

PAD THAI THE NEW YOSEMITE

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

PT is definitely Pacific _____

tractor

she extended her promotion deal with John Deere

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I can’t at y’all literally begging for scat and then getting scared the second a smell blows in

finally caught up on all the news and I’m so hype. I was a believer from the first post 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Are you Elon Musk? :dua:

yes and i can actually reveal that lana had to come DIRECTLY to me to approve the following lyrics from American Whore: “come take a ride on this Tesla / my man’s a financial embezzler / this song is like Million Dollar Man but better / because trap beats get my lipsters wetter” i personally have no idea what she’s talking about i just hope everybody has a good time :-)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Let's spend all night looking for the long acronym song title :clapback: the LanaBoards Games have begun