Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Also BOZ said he’s not sure if the collabs will be credited on streaming so I feel like that means they’re not credited on the tracklist. Does that affect how we’re placing titles?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Fishtails is the Judah smith interlude according to Wikipedia.. now what’s that got to do with a pastor’s sermon

The Ichthys or the Jesus fish maybe? It was a symbol used during the Roman Empire to distinguish one's hidden belief as a Christian (due to fear of persecution), nowadays you might see it on a vehicle as the Jesus fish, to show religious identity. That's the first thing that popped into my head, as somebody who was raised Christian....or maybe she is referring to the plentiful basket of fish 🤔. I can't think of other gospel involving fish at the moment....

1200px-Ichthus-svg.png

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It was posted on ATRL and we misinterpreted Kintsugi's 👴 reply as the FJM collab instead of the "Grandfather" word in the title.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422755-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/?do=findComment&comment=23024959

Oh, yikes. I guess this is the title then, lol. It's strange though. Track 12's title seems far longer on that blurry tracklist, and I doubt she's going to add "feat. Father John Misty" based on what BOZ said regarding the album's features yesterday. 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

Also BOZ said he’s not sure if the collabs will be credited on streaming so I feel like that means they’re not credited on the tracklist. Does that affect how we’re placing titles?

Candy Necklace didn't fit without the ft. part so they might be credited on the vinyl tracklist.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Surf Noir said:

now we just need blackoutzone to confirm if peppers is real... :typewriter:

I don’t think he’ll be sayin anything for a while…

and also for giving me Margaret

Kintsugi said all of the samples she uses are used in creative, sometimes not even all that noticeable ways, so she's clearly not just ripping off people's music.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

i was just thinking about this too, but again we know CN is #6 and “Candy Necklace” doesn’t fit in track 6 on the blurry track list, however “Candy Necklace feat Jon Batiste” does

5 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Oh, yikes. I guess this is the title then, lol. It's strange though. Track 12's title seems far longer on that blurry tracklist, and I doubt she's going to add "feat. Father John Misty" based on what BOZ said regarding the album's features yesterday. 

Track 11 title is longer because it seems to take 3 lines in total

Spoiler

tracklist2.jpg

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Kintsugi said it’s from 2015

Didn’t BoZ say it’s not a Rick track? How can it be a song from 2015 if they only credited producers are Jack, Drew and Zach. What did I miss?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

It's very possible that the features will be in the album booklet, but not on streaming. I've seen it happen before

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

no wonder she didn't reveal the tracklist if it is just a bunch of random words :oic: as a non native speaker I was convinced that Fishtail is the anatomy part of the fish fr 

:shh2: and it somehow made sense to me like Sweet, Candy Necklace, Fish tail, Pepper, Deep Sea Fishing like she's ready to serve a whole psychodelic meal :illumilana2: 

ANYWAYS SHE'S GONNA FED US GUYS