Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

american whore samples teenage whore by hole. lana does not credit courtney love because courtney love peed on her garden in 2018 because her bathroom got destroyed by hurricane sandy 

4 hours ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

the more I look at it, the more I love it :thumb3: she looks like she's going to a festa junina which is a party in Brazil where you dress up like a bumpkin and eat corn on the cob ♥

13 minutes ago, DCooper said:

American Whore this Friday the 13th really would change the course of the whole year :pray2:

that would mark the beginning of a new era for humanity, like the French revolution or the fall of Rome

4 hours ago, Sweet said:

FbzcD1xXgAI2mU3?format=jpg&name=large I definitely think this is from a MV for the album. She got the pigtails going and she even posted a pic on her instagram with Rob- “you can take’em out of the trailer park but….”

honestly if she removed the flannel and had both scrunchies be baby pink to match the polo, this would be a cute look. but there’s just too much pattern and color mixing going on 😭 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

16 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

honestly if she removed the flannel and had both scrunchies be baby pink to match the polo, this would be a cute look. but there’s just too much pattern and color mixing going on 😭 

Actually, it's not ugly, it just doesn't suit her at all.

2 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

Actually, it's not ugly, it just doesn't suit her at all.

this wouldn’t suit anyone. the flannel and polo don’t go together at all and the mismatching yellow and green scrunchies don’t help 

40 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m curious how the trailer park caption will be relevant if at all. Maybe part of the album’s “variety” explores that part of her past (whether it be sonically or thematically). Hopefully we find out soon:oopna:

disco will be on the album :oprah3: or a similar lizzy grant track :oprah3: you heard it here first

sUcVobB.png

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

:lmao:

did i lie :tommy:

the thing about lana is that miss girl doesn’t announce shit, the next single could literally randomly drop any day and it’s terrifying… although didn’t BOZ say that he came on lanaboards and talked to us partially because lana isn’t going to do anything for a while :rip:

4 hours ago, Sweet said:

it’s such a hideous outfit I can’t.. I’ve been trying to convince myself that it’s cunt or high fashion but it’s just a little bit awful :bebe:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

being a editor, im gonna be pissed if we don't get any music videos :paris:

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

Just now, tearsofgold said:

is normal for retailers to already update pre-orders/charge cards two months before? I don't recall COCC or BB being like that before

depends on the retailer. Target and Urban Outfitters charge for preorders immediately, Rough Trade and I believe Amazon as well don’t charge until it ships, etc