Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i think the j is "jesus" since a. the interlude afterwards and b. she could be comparing mary (either the mom or mary magdalene) to the "american whore" and maybe even throwing herself in there comparing herself to both things

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Thoth said:

Maybe A&W abbreviation gives other deeper meanings to the song. We don’t know much about it expect for a line but for example if it’s about experience of being a woman or famous woman, it can also stand for Amy & Whitney etc.

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

didn’t he say it’s more like A&W&J

Maybe it is another famous woman who had a similar fate. Jayne Mansfield maybe?

45-C2-C4-C8-C03-F-4441-AC58-CDC364-C3-A0

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

What is everyone's guesses on the sample? I really feel like it isn't something post-2019 because people wouldn't be surprised by it. My guess is something from AKA.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

What is everyone's guesses on the sample? I really feel like it isn't something post-2019 because people wouldn't be surprised by it. My guess is something from AKA.

He said it's an absolute fan favorite so it is something 2019 onwards - he didn't say we would be surprised by the sample; just that he wanted to keep the sample a surprise for us to hear given that he already spoiled so much

The only song from AKA that is an "absolute fan favorite" is Pawn Shop Blues, and that can't possibly be it because other people have writing credits on that song

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Yes!! I knew there was another J name celebrity with an untimely death

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

He said it's an absolute fan favorite so it is something 2019 onwards - he didn't say we would be surprised by the sample; just that he wanted to keep the sample a surprise for us to hear given that he already spoiled so much

He said he was surprised, and I don't think it rules out something Lana wrote herself pre-2019. Though if it is 100% 2019 onwards my guess is Cinnamon Girl:flutter:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

He said he was surprised, and I don't think it rules out something Lana wrote herself pre-2019. Though if it is 100% 2019 onwards my guess is Cinnamon Girl:flutter:

idk, I think him saying absolute fan favorite rules something pre-2019 out because most of the fan favorite unreleased tracks were written with Rick or other writers. The only people credited on that last track for songwriting are her and Jack, so that means it's either an unreleased track she wrote completely on her own (I mean, if there's an unreleased Lana track that is completely self written that is also a fan favorite that I'm missing, please tell me) or it's automatically NFR onwards :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Kintsugi: she sampled a fan favorite

yall: Brite Lites! ☺️

Kintsugi: no..an asbolute fan favorite

yall: oh put me in a movie!! 😍

Kintsugi: no please listen to me, an absolute fan favorite !! ABSOLUTE fan favorite! Like the fan favorite of all fan favorites ever !

yall: Sounds like pawn shop blues! 🥰

kintsugi: I..no...

yall: Gramma🙈

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Spoiler

“This is the experience of being an American Whore and Jesus.”

doesn’t make sense and if she’s continuing the line after &J, I don’t think BOZ would say the song should be titled AW&J, because surely he would just think it should be titled AW. 

The only way I think it works as AW&J is if the J is another descriptor or the end of a line. Like:

Spoiler

This is the experience of being an American Whore & Jezebel.

Unless the A&W is actually something other than American Whore but I’m going to assume that it is for now. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat