Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I know that this will never happen but I would love for Lana to go on Hot Ones to talk about the new album. Sean asks good questions I think she would appreciate. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

3 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

Taco Truck is super emotional. It's the follow-up of Bartender. She finally fulfills her dream of serving tacos while being on the road with the truck she bought in the middle of the night. It's a beautiful piece about the freedom and creativity cooking ultimately gives her. 

This description fits so well with venice bitch sonically. :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha:

Mash Tragic, BZ and Kintsugi leakers of the year. :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, fine china said:

I know that this will never happen but I would love for Lana to go on Hot Ones to talk about the new album. Sean asks good questions I think she would appreciate. 

I completely agree! Lorde’s was really nice to watch (and is almost a comfort video to me now), and I think Lana’s more tangential responses would work so well with the show’s structure. 

I wonder if her team knows it exists and has considered her for it—Lana would be such a good candidate!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

15 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I completely agree! Lorde’s was really nice to watch (and is almost a comfort video to me now), and I think Lana’s more tangential responses would work so well with the show’s structure. 

I wonder if her team knows it exists and has considered her for it—Lana would be such a good candidate!

Not only would she have great answers but also probably great reactions to the wings :true:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

18 minutes ago, fine china said:

I’d love for him to interview her! He really does ask good questions, not typical journalistic sensationalist crap. She’s also in her foodie era (taco truck, fish tail, A&W, PEPPERS) so it would be perfect.

17 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Someone should tweet Ben lol

Why have the last few days been so hostile 

BEN AND ED, WAKE UP AND RELEASE AMERICAN WHORE!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

47 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

Can't believe she's finally serving a spoken cooking book for us foodies :candy:
The Grants definitely is about a family dinner where Patty burnt the food, so they have to order something.
DYKTTATUOB is actually about Lanz standing in line to get that food and getting lost in her thoughts as she's waiting for her turn.
Sweet is a fabulous, gustatory description of the dessert she ordered.
A&W is about root beer, like, it's obvious.
The Judah Smith Interlude is about the sacramental bread at Churchome. It's actually why she attends there: it's like, the best thing she ever tasted.
Again, Candy Necklace is obvious. It's her favorite jewelry because you can eat it.
The Jon Batiste Interlude tells us how she realized her life wasn't music but food, so she decides to become a chef.
Kintsugi is a side song about the importance of your dish choice when presenting food. She sings about how how she had to repair her favorite plate after she accidentally broke it.
In Fingertips, she talks about the best technique to knead bread.
Paris, Texas is the central recipe of the album: a tex mex coq au vin.
GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is here to remind us about the importance of fresh ingredients: go fish your own salmon, lipsters! :true:
Let The Light In is a fun song about her fridge, and how light penetrates her soul whenever she opens it.
Margaret is about her favorite pizza: margherita. Simple but efficient, two words to describe her cuisine.
Fishtail teaches us how to prepare a fish. 
Peppers is about seasoning, like, anyone could've guessed that.
Taco Truck is super emotional. It's the follow-up of Bartender. She finally fulfills her dream of serving tacos while being on the road with the truck she bought in the middle of the night. It's a beautiful piece about the freedom and creativity cooking ultimately gives her. 

missed opportunity to say the album was by "lana del whey"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I just want to know what does grandfather sounds like lyrically and vocally please I can’t stop listening to the riopy song on repeat

and also for giving me Margaret

5 minutes ago, The Grants said:

I just want to know what does grandfather sounds like lyrically and vocally please I can’t stop listening to the riopy song on repeat

Spoiler

🌊🌊🌊

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

2 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

me with paris, texas and i wanted to leave:

that one and wanderlust too !! all three of them are glorious instrumentals and im so glad she reached to actual pianists so we don’t get bored of Jack and Drew musty piano :karaoke:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, DCooper said:

The fact of the matter is, there is a tunnel under Ocean Blvd and that's that :read:

And it leads to LDR9, her magnum opus :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.