Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I just realized that the album is getting released during my spring break with the delay :oprah4: Forget anything negative I ever said about the album getting pushed back 

imageproxy.jpg

Apple Music shows the tracklist finally  as well, it looks so beautiful & iconic :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Nikki Lane Denim n Diamonds streams after OB: 📊 📈

Will we get a thank you IG carousel post with 2/9 Nikki slides even if she had no part on the album :ma:. If I was famous, I would probably do the same :hillary: "look at my lovely friends".

watch the gatefold be nikki istg 

Album delay is finally fully confirmed and updated. Tracklist is updated with appropriate credits. Great. 

Okay but in all honesty, Lana needs to be a tad bit more professional and care just a little bit more about her albums and how and when her fans get the info.

The delay announcement was just not it. At least properly announce it? She didn’t even care to story the delay or caption it again under her newest post. The communication was more so uncertain until it was updated everywhere.

Like??! 

8Qg234E.gif

On 1/17/2023 at 4:21 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Did we ever find out what DNC was....orrr

maxresdefault.jpg

Deadly Night Cunt

It was also the original title track and it referenced Jim and UV

Spoiler

Wait... They way it would actually EAT :lange:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

15 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I just realized that the album is getting released during my spring break with the delay :oprah4: Forget anything negative I ever said about the album getting pushed back 

Omg same. I’m so excited because I was scared I’d miss a live stream or something 

what I would like to know is how much of a difference it is to have these award shows correlate with album sales? what would happen if the major ones simply aren't hosted and shown live on television

17 minutes ago, Sweet said:

Album delay is finally fully confirmed and updated. Tracklist is updated with appropriate credits. Great. 

Okay but in all honesty, Lana needs to be a tad bit more professional and care just a little bit more about her albums and how and when her fans get the info.

The delay announcement was just not it. At least properly announce it? She didn’t even care to story the delay or caption it again under her newest post. The communication was more so uncertain until it was updated everywhere.

Like??! 

thats just lana Xxx :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

We wake up

We grab our phones

We check LB and see one of the track lengths we already know is revealed on apple music

Meaning it's the next single dropping Friday

:flutter::flutter::flutter:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

confession: i haven't listened to the piano tracks she's sampling :oopna: maybe that's a good thing, so the songs will be incredibly fresh to me, i won't know what to expect when i listen to them for the first time :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123