Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, arianaofthegrande said:

I think miley will release her next single on valentines day too 

well Asmodeus will have something to say about that, I’m sure! :gurl:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I don’t know why her managers are p*ssed now… Is it because we know where to look for upcoming releases? :gasp: 
Again, they should know how to look for silver linings in this shitty situation and cut their losses: Yes, we got a lot of info regarding the tracks, but nothing leaked massively and Lana could even reveal a good part of the tracklist before anyone leaked it entirely. Plus we preordered how many copies now? And we’re still hyped despite a slow January.
So… :scream:

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t know why her managers are p*ssed now… Is it because we know where to look for upcoming releases? :gasp: 
Again, they should know how to look for silver linings in this shitty situation and cut their losses: Yes, we got a lot of info regarding the tracks, but nothing leaked massively and Lana could even reveal a good part of the tracklist before anyone leaked it entirely. Plus we preordered how many copies now? And we’re still hyped despite a slow January.
So… :scream:

why would her managers be mad when it's all the "insiders" and fans that keep the hype and promo going :deadbanana: like ive seen more twitter stats / fans accounts doing more promo than Tap Management :thumb3:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

respectfully why would u spoil the whole song:sideeye: imagine the collapse when 1 song suddenly turns into another with a tempo change and we didnt know. Im mad

exactly :bye2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Sorry but her team has no reason to be angry …. They have left us completely dry for 2 months and this is also not the first time this has happened with a song obviously supposed to come out on a certain day and then being delayed. Ultimately it’s THEIR fault we know anything anyway so either do something interesting or shut up

FzytWEW.png

8 minutes ago, renaissance said:

Sorry but her team has no reason to be angry …. They have left us completely dry for 2 months and this is also not the first time this has happened with a song obviously supposed to come out on a certain day and then being delayed. Ultimately it’s THEIR fault we know anything anyway so either do something interesting or shut up

it's funny because we literally find out EVERYTHING. the majority of the time, it's not even our faults. like her team should be mad at the streaming services, not the stans. this happens every era. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it's funny because we literally find out EVERYTHING. the majority of the time, it's not even our faults. like her team should be mad at the streaming services, not the stans. this happens every era. :oprah3:

Literally!!!! And the fact it happens EVERY SINGLE ERA just shows their incompetency at times like come on now

FzytWEW.png

On a surprising non-shit posting note from me, does anyone know about the inner workings of how songs get uploaded to streaming services and what needs to happen before a song is accessible to the masses? Like on Apple or Spotify or YouTube does a song or video need to be uploaded a certain amount of days ahead of time so that the platforms can process the files and confirm they meet technical streaming criteria? Seems to me we keep finding things early bc they’re uploaded early and this is a very easy thing to fix by just waiting until the last minute to upload and share  :oprah3:

We already had a blank oceanblvd account, A&W popping out on some streaming services, an "expected" date for it and a post from Lana from a week ago teasing A&W.... and they get mad cause we finally got a real accurate date instead of having to hopelessly wait until whatever day they chose to "surprise release" something we know was eventually coming :wtf3:

Silence doesn't work for hype Benny I'm sorry :eek:

giphy.gif