Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I really don't get what the point would be of pulling the release just because we found out the release date through streaming services :bebe:

There was also already speculation that something would release on Valentine's day so whats the big deal? :um2:

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

The real question is... why is Kintsugi so silent?:pout:

good morning @Kintsugi :)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

it would kinda make no sense to delay the single and let all the hype die down at this point, when we all already know about it... they could just move the date closer or release it wayyy sooner so it's a proper surprise release if they did plan to have one :lolno:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

didnt yall try to hack him or something? i'd have requested an account deletion and IP ban to never see this forum again

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i remember him saying he worked on the industry and he made friends there 

yeah he could very well work in the industry, but like i said not that closely. he had to have made friends with people who do work that closely with artists and that’s where he gets his info from, ik Eclipse said that all of our theories are wrong but if something similar to this wasn’t the case I just see no possibility why he wouldn’t be fired yet

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Is he silent by choice or silenced by force? :dua: #FreeKintsugi

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

didnt yall try to hack him or something? i'd have requested an account deletion and IP ban to never see this forum again

Someone tried to💀 but he came back after that to confirm the production credits:pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey