Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I would much rather be semi bored waiting for an album and then have 70+ minutes of new music and 14 totally unheard songs than her post 97% of the album via lq instagram snippets over the span of 1.5 years :rip: 

Well damn. I actually liked the snippets, got me excited for the album.

17 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I would much rather be semi bored waiting for an album and then have 70+ minutes of new music and 14 totally unheard songs than her post 97% of the album via lq instagram snippets over the span of 1.5 years :rip: 

I agree with you, when I first knew her music NFR was already released actually

but for Blue Banisters we knew 10/15 of the songs i mean the hype was not that high, but in this era i love that we don't know anything so we get to dive in the album all in a once. also this is my first comeback of lana and i'm in contact with fans on twitter and lanaboards. it's fun !!                           

we will have it eventually, this pre-releasing period is all the fun!!

42 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I can’t believe we used to complain about the NFR snippets she’d post pre-album.

ikr we were getting fed and people were complaining about the food!

52 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I can’t believe we used to complain about the NFR snippets she’d post pre-album.

I'd complain if she did this again. For NFR, we had snippets for a huge portion of the album. COTCC was only 10 original songs, and BB was only a few songs we hadn't heard before, especially after the triple single release PLUS Arcadia. 

if she posts no snippets we are going to have a greater amount of new music than we have had in years. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't want it to come out this week just so certain people here can feel tortured :tommy:

we deserve to be punished tbh

Sounds like sadism and masochism. But I'm not here to judge :oopna2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i dont know why but i always picture neil krug to be an old man 

Is he not!?!?!? I always see his insta profile picture and see the white hair cartoon and assumed he was lol. Now upon closer inspection it’s a zombie? 💀 

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i dont know why but i always picture neil krug to be an old man 

he’s only 2 years older than lana :rip:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ