Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Things that make me go :eyeroll: and :sideeye: in this thread every two pages: 

- people asking when A&W is released when it’s been said at least 400 times;

- the « Harry Nielsen has a song » part or Did you know that there’s a tunnel… Used to be cute, not it’s borderline spamming.

(full disclosure, im in full winter blues mode, so everything pisses me off right now, no tea no shade to anyone, but God can we give it a rest?)

56 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

everyone getting out of work is so brave:krylie: i’m scheduled from 3-7pm so when the single drops (4pm) but i just had a weeks holiday so i’m scared to call in sick djxjdjsj :krylie: manifesting the store is empty so i can run to the back office n listen :krylie: 

It's my boyfriend's sister's birthday and the single is dropping at 6pm my side. I'm actually going to have to excuse myself from the party for like half an hour so I can listen to A&W in the bathroom :judgingu3:

5 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

Is there a roundup anywhere of everything insiders have said about A&W? Need to refresh my memory 

Roundup confirmed bonus deluxe track  :peace2:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

31 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Things that make me go :eyeroll: and :sideeye: in this thread every two pages: 

- people asking when A&W is released when it’s been said at least 400 times;

- the « Harry Nielsen has a song » part or Did you know that there’s a tunnel… Used to be cute, not it’s borderline spamming.

(full disclosure, im in full winter blues mode, so everything pisses me off right now, no tea no shade to anyone, but God can we give it a rest?)

oh my god, thank you!!!! the repetitive posts are driving me insane. :bebe:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

it must not be that many posts if you’re still spelling his name incorrectly :true:

savage :magikarp:

Anyways, will Tunnel be the only title track without a music video? (officially released or leaked for HM) 

It deserves one :sadcore4:

Im so sorry for the girlies having to work tomorrow, its time to call in sick or good luck snatching the racing jacket :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

15 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

savage :magikarp:

Anyways, will Tunnel be the only title track without a music video? (officially released or leaked for HM) 

It deserves one :sadcore4:

Maybe we get a music video for the title track on release day , she did that with BB 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Maybe we get a music video for the title track on release day , she did that with BB 

I really hope so but I also feel like the stolen laptop my have scrapped plans :sadcore4:

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

this era is so extraordinary and full of surprises, I think we'll either get no video at all or something totally mind-blowing and unexpected

Is the merch even going live tomorrow or did we all just collectively agree on that 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Is the merch even going live tomorrow or did we all just collectively agree on that 

Collective Lanaboards delulu :sluttybunny:

Edit: Including me. I am ready. Lana take all my money.