Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Good morning everyone!

So A&W is finally out. How are we liking it? Did it live up to your expectations? I wanna know!

better than anything I could've wished for :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Good morning everyone!

So A&W is finally out. How are we liking it? Did it live up to your expectations? I wanna know!

hello king and icon always nice to see you

A&W is like 200 times more than everything I hoped for, her absolute magnum opus, it took me an hour to calm down and start breathing normally again

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

11 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

all the jack haters playing the track on half speed trying to find imperfections so they can complain

Not at all . What’s the point of that ?  It’s plain simple and there to listen to even on the first listen  , the first part of the song suffers from his style of mixing . But I’m ok with it . 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This album is her next magnum opus…I can feel it…

also A&W gets better with each listen. Initially I was like, “It’s pretty good!” but now I think it might be one of her best singles ever. 

I really think it deserves to be played on a late night car ride:wipe:

Our thoughts align pretty well, and I am on the same page :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i bet this is our brooklyn baby for this album... we have yet to hear our shades of cool :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WOOW! I'm Loving LOVING the melody of the first part and the vibe of the second ! 

We deserve this guys after all the waiting ! 

Her vocals in the second part over the NFR sample is like she's crying just wow 

2 minutes ago, aly said:

Idk why y’all are saying no music videos…..if anything I feel like everything and how active she is points to a music video being made

yes I just think they're coming later

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, American Whore said:

i bet this is our brooklyn baby for this album... we have yet to hear our shades of cool :icant:

I feel the opposite, this is the Shades/West Coast of the album, and we're waiting for our Brooklyn Baby aka Fingertips, Candy Necklace, or Grandfather :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

A&W is one of her greatest songs, not just in terms of production but lyrically speaking. She truly talked about sex addiction, loneliness, family trauma and hedonism all in one sprawling sitting. This is just mind-blowing really.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, lemonadedelrey said:

This is definitely my favorite song she’s made in years. I feel like the fire in her soul has come back. it just seems like she’s genuinely having fun again. Like she came out of a dark place. 

i absolutely love that. she’s getting so much healthier in so many ways, and i’m so happy for her!

1 minute ago, lemonadedelrey said:

Also did she sneeze in the song? LOL please someone tell me you know what I mean 

I HEARD IT TOO LMFAO

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, aly said:

Idk why y’all are saying no music videos…..if anything I feel like everything and how active she is points to a music video being made

right like… in the interview she said “the shoot i was just on was the biggest production i’ve ever done” or something…. she couldn’t have just meant the photoshoot… right