Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

like i know lana said this album is very wordy and black & white but i dont think she gets just how much of her (earlier) mv VISUALS played a huge part in the creation of her legend. ride, tropico, shades of cool, freak... etc

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Just now, Kintsugi said:

I'm so glad you are all loving it and that the wait was worth it. It's so rewarding seeing everyone enjoy things that you were preparing people for.

Personally I'm obsessed with that "okay" gasp in the middle. It's little elements like this that make Lana songs so special. :legend:

Can we expect any similar collapse moments on the album:omg:

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

wait so this album was done september 2022? do you guys think she started on a new one

of course :lmao:

she kind of hinted at it for me when she said her feelings on the new album change by the day but right now she's feeling good about it

it usually implies some sort of unrest or she feels like she wasn't/isn't done again :lmao:

plus those IG stories of her already being back in the studio!

with the new Caroline Polachek, Kali Uchis, Boygenius, (possibly) Lorde albums, and this album, this year is shaping up to be the best year for music since 2019:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

wait so this album was done september 2022? do you guys think she started on a new one

She was ”making magic” with that Ian guy in September—I have a feeling it wasn’t for TUOB :) also, she normally has one song worked on before the next record, so I think it’s totally possible!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

i just woke up and listened and holy shit it’s so good, it’s my new favorite lana song. i guess @Rosemead really is an insider 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, terrencelovesy0u said:

i just woke up and listened and holy shit it’s so good, it’s my new favorite lana song. i guess @Rosemead really is an insider 

i dont think they had anything besides A&W

13 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

I'm so glad you are all loving it and that the wait was worth it. It's so rewarding seeing everyone enjoy things that you were preparing people for.

Personally I'm obsessed with that "okay" gasp in the middle. It's little elements like this that make Lana songs so special. :legend:

This Okay feels like she wants to say I'm about to give the gays everything they want 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

I'm confused that so many people find that so surprising. Like... Sept 22 is really not that long ago. I would think albums usually have several months of finishing up, getting ready for release etc before they see the light of day.

It's not like she said she finished September 2021.

This song and photoshoot was for all the bitches that said Lana could never go back to her old style and that it would be cringe because she is older now:lmao:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

This song and photoshoot was for all the bitches that said Lana could never go back to her old style and that it would be cringe because she is older now:lmao:

It’s like she’s been resurrected in all her glory

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Make your predictions: will Pitchfork praise this for being experimental, or drag it because they love to be edgy and drag her for the lyrics

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.