Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

just wanted to announce that I'm about to go on Genius and post those fake fishtail lyrics

letting you all know, so nobody gets mad at me, I just want the reddit stans to be fooled xoxo

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by ultrabanisters
please do not purposely troll and/or spread misinformation purposely anywhere online. it just upsets other members of the fanbase lanaboards or not

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

why did you say lana SOILED her clothes omg do you know what that means 😭

dirtied...? :raven:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

just wanted to announce that I'm about to go on Genius and post those fake fishtail lyrics

letting you all know, so nobody gets mad at me, I just want the reddit stans to be fooled xoxo

no ❤

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

10 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Literally why :awkney2:

Like if you want to make up fake lyrics and kiki on here then whatever but you are setting this up for A&W 2.0 with the fake lyrics. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

9 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

This is such ugly behavior :biblio:

4 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

FF.png

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

16 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

let's not :stareney:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

The interesting fact is that A&W is much less listed than the title track on Apple Music. It’s intentionally less pushed. I’m wondering, this song is getting a WW treatment, because it’s very very personal and explicit. 

31 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Why would you do that? What are you gaining? No one is amused lmao