Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Pop_leaks, on their Insta stories, said Lana would release a new single on album release. I take that info as an educated guess rather than real insider tea. Either way, it’s not anything special :pft: (unless there’s a MV attached to it :mj2:)

8 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Did you know a singer can still be lookin' like a side piece at thirty-three?

is stuck in my head :dance:

is she living in the tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

This has been a surprisingly eventful day lol. We had a merch drop and this weekend we have a a new photoshoot for Billboard, Robs new single, and an interview coming tomorrow. Plus the award show next week 

yet the thread has been so dead :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

7 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Wait, why's nobody talking about Lana being on 2 songs on Rob's album? Or these are old news I missed on one of the 1680 pages?:sadcore4:

There's a separate thread for it lol

poor robs album ratio if he includes lana

1. 1,000 streams

2. 1,000 streams

3.  feat Lana del rey- 15,653,756 streams

4. 1,000 streams

5. 1,000 streams

6. 1,000 streams

7. 1,000 streams

8. 1,000 streams 

9. 1,000 streams

10. 1,000 streams

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

All tea all shade but I'm glad we haven't had a Let Me Love You Like a Woman type of track so far :fabcat:

I think the mistake, with that track, was to make it the lead single. It’s not a bad track, it’s cute, the lyrics are nice and there’s an undeniable warmth to it that I like from the guitars. But it shouldn’t have been a single, just like Bartender wasn’t. we had like 4 months to overplay it (at least me :bebe:) before the COCC title track. 

Im glad that Tunnel’s singles are already more « interesting » 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think the mistake, with that track, was to make it the lead single. It’s not a bad track, it’s cute, the lyrics are nice and there’s an undeniable warmth to it that I like from the guitars. But it shouldn’t have been a single, just like Bartender wasn’t. we had like 4 months to overplay it (at least me :bebe:) before the COCC title track. 

Im glad that Tunnel’s singles are already more « interesting » 

It's definitely cute but a little too predictable for Lana

I think she challenges herself way more in the 2 tracks we've had so far

Also I don't get the comparison with Bartender haha its lyrics are SO rich compared to LMLYLAW

Just now, Rico25 said:

It's definitely cute but a little too predictable for Lana

I think she challenges herself way more in the 2 tracks we've had so far

Also I don't get the comparison with Bartender haha its lyrics are SO rich compared to LMLYLAW

Bartender has a rich piano melody, I love the lyrics, but it’s an album track that I don’t have on repeat.I do the same with LMLYLAW : it’s cute, I like it in the context of the album, but I don’t repeat it. 

4 hours ago, mrborntolose said:

this was such an interesting watch

Reveal hidden contents

especially high :oprah2:

Reveal hidden contents

the gorl on the left is giving lowkey lana stan :bebe:

god I despise these types of swifties 

1 minute ago, bambi eyes said:

tomorrow we can officially say “ocean blvd out in a month” :trisha: 

3 hours, actually, for our NZ girlies :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 hours ago, DeluluBlvd said:

Remember when we were in November. We are actually so close to the release omg we don’t realize :wowcry:

Remember when we found the album announcement in the description of the Arcadia music video :oprah2: we’ve come so far

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

10 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

a & w is her best song since cinnamon girl

A&W bodies any song on the mediocre NFR. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????