Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 hours ago, taco truck said:

I’ve never understood why she said that why would her face make people not like her she’s always been seen as very beautiful:crai:

She’s definitely been judged at face value rather than for her work and thoughts. Hence the “my body marred my soul”. When mentioning her to a work colleague before their response was “her with the ridiculous lips”.. despite the fact they’re probably referring to her BTD days, because of the way she looked then I feel like a large demographic just wrote her off and all of her work since

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

27 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

rising queen :flutter: so stable. Hot 100 is coming!

umm where is this coming from.. 34 spots up after no promo and just a week of it sitting there rotting? im not complaining :hide:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

9 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

So true. And she divulged so much about her life that gives real context to the newer music/poetry. Thinking about that talk she had with Zach where she laid everything out on the table about Sean - and how it triggered this kind of historical “hysteria” where she got in touch with her “panicked” side (which links to the Interview Mag 2020 video and the subtitle, Insights from an *Institution*), chemistry never dying between people, etc. We have a lot to look out for now..

Wait what interview with Zach

13 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

umm where is this coming from.. 34 spots up after no promo and just a week of it sitting there rotting? im not complaining :hide:

It’s coming from…

good theory: strong songwriting and poetry:oprah3:

bad theory: jimmy jimmy cocoa bop! :beyonce:

or both :creepna3:

1 hour ago, shadesofyayo said:

its going to be so weird hearing THOSE parts of candy necklace and fingertips but im so excited agghh

Still don’t know how Fingertips sounds tbh 

I hate tagged snippets: I never hear anything of the song and only hear the damn tag  :pft: Plus it was a ten-second snippet? I need a bit longer than that to have an idea of what the song sounds like. The Candy Necklace one is clearer but is so an short… 

Can’t wait for this album to come out.

i had a dream that one of lanas friends posed a video from a photoshoot or music video set where it looked really high budget and it was like 80s boy racers and all the girls were in bright dresses and the video panned to lana and then everyone started freaking out about it… then i woke up 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hate tagged snippets: I never hear anything of the song and only hear the damn tag  :pft: Plus it was a ten-second snippet? I need a bit longer than that to have an idea of what the song sounds like. The Candy Necklace one is clearer but is so an short… 

i don’t remember shit from that snippet, couldn’t hear anything over spongebob screaming :excited:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, shadesofyayo said:

manifesting it rises on the charts even more after tomorrow and debuts on the bb100 next week 🕯🕯

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

the first snippet sounds very bb title track :deadbanana: 

the second snippet sounds a lot more intriguing and less demo-ish, slightly darker + i just listened to the DYKTAT demo snippet and god did it sound bad/boring, so the final product will undoubtedly sound better than the snippets anyway 

Oh i just listened fingertips snippet again and she's actually saying will the baby be alright/ will i have one of mine?. I was expecting that part has a little bit darker sound. But again it's just a snippet, it could have been changed

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Oh i just listened fingertips snippet again and she's actually saying will the baby be alright/ will i have one of mine?. I was expecting that part has a little bit darker sound. But again it's just a snippet, it could have been changed

That's the first snippet right? I hope that's indeed the early demo/voice memo cause I hate it :bebe: but the second snippet on the other hand... eerie masterpiece :true:

I still expect a lot of verses and different melodies in the actual song since it's long and allegedly "complex" in structure

I think I said this before but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just 4 or 5 different verses without a recognizable chorus or bridge :um2: maybe a little hook before/after each verse.

giphy.gif