Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

its always the BB haters

Proof that Fingertips will be an underrated/under-appreciated masterpiece 

monke-funny-monke.gif

Ohhhhh, that explains it. Blue Banisters stans (me) are gonna love Kintsugi and Fingertips. BACK TO STANNING!

:oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

They had early access to A&W, we figure they have access to the album as well (?)

which released very soon after that. idk if they actually have it or have heard it or not

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Don’t be mean to Rosemead because they don’t like a song you haven’t even heard yet:horror:

Well good for you they praised your claimed song while some of us are struggling already :ma: Jk

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Don’t be mean to Rosemead because they don’t like a song you haven’t even heard yet:horror:

I mean, they know what they’re doing coming here and saying all the songs (except taco truck) are bad/bottom 3 :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

I’m not gonna give away any actual details until the 10th. But I don’t mind coming up with a ranking. I’ll post that later once I finalize it bc ik how everyone might come for my throat at some takes. But for reference, my favorite Lana album is NFR and my least favorite is Blue Banisters. 

Well dear if you have the same taste as @tacotruck I will be passing on your ranking. But you'll be remembered.

Still waiting for the one and only @Kintsugi :hae:

Just now, NikoGo said:

I mean, they know what they’re doing coming here and saying all the songs (except taco truck) are bad/bottom 3 :bebe:

While providing nothing actually insightful but I'm glad someone out there got to feel special for a few min. It really wasn't that fun or interesting!

But yeah, agreed with @taco truck. This is all in good fun and no one should be mean to @Rosemead for their personal opinion. I'm glad that you're giving us insight into which songs resonate with you more than others!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Ohhhhh, that explains it. Blue Banisters stans (me) are gonna love Kintsugi and Fingertips. BACK TO STANNING!

:oprah3:

Spoiler

Kintsugi is a beautiful song, you have nothing to be worried about.

30 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

hi everyone ! 

told you i’d be back in march. did u miss me? 

answering some questions you have on the 10th <3 hope to see you there x

Can you share anything about Fishtail :brows:

2 minutes ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

I’m not gonna give away any actual details until the 10th. But I don’t mind coming up with a ranking. I’ll post that later once I finalize it bc ik how everyone might come for my throat at some takes. But for reference, my favorite Lana album is NFR and my least favorite is Blue Banisters. 

Spoiler

What's your favourite and least favourite among the instrumental samples:

-Paris, Texas

-Grandfather

-Fishtail

and what's your favourite and least favourite among the features:

-Candy Necklace

-Peppers 

-Let The Light In

-Margaret

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

Kintsugi is a beautiful song, you have nothing to be worried about.

Btw, I'm just joking around and being dramatic. I appreciate you and thank you for this information.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It seems quite clear that the album has variety and depending on what Lana albums you like you will rank the songs differently :agree:

So true, bestie. Glad that we're getting a Lana record where everyone has completely different favorites again. I love Chemtrails and Blue Banisters, but it's very obvious which songs stood out more than others.