Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The thing that bothers me the most is that people are willingly listening, to first of all, whole leaked songs and then complaining afterwards about the piano. Like Lana has stated multiple times it's her style now! So like it or not it is what it is and there's no need to bitch about it all the damn time after she releases something that isn't over produced. In the end you always have BTD, UV and her other "more produced" albums to listen to.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

This is vile imo. Like sure, leak a snippet, even a minute of a song. But full songs in HQ is crazy.

like are you new here or something?

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Reveal hidden contents

im interested to hearing your theory more on this when i get back. i'll be back online to talk about shit tonight lol 

I gotta log off in a bit, so basically here's my interpretation of the song (Big TW)

When I look back

Tracing fingertips

Over plastic bags

Thinking I wish I could extrapolate

Some small intention

Or maybe just get your attention

For a minute or two

Addressing telomeres/her family/wanting a family of her own:  

Will I die?

Or will I get to that ten year mark

Where I beat the extinction

Of telomeres 

And if I do, will you be there with me?
Father, sister, brother

Charlie, stop smoking

Caroline, will you be with me?

Will the baby be alright?

Will I have one of mine?

Can I handle it

Even if I do?

You said that I might

It’s not fair, or so they said

To carry a child

I guess I’ll be fine…

Addressing her issues with mental illness:

It wasn’t my idea

The cocktail of things

That twist neurons inside

But without them

I’d die

They say there’s irony in the music

It’s a tragedy, I

See nothing Greek in it

Verse on someone in her family, Dave, who committed suicide, and how she feels connected to him:  

Give me a mausoleum
In Rhode Island
With dad, Grandma, Grandpa, and Dave

Who hung himself real high

In the National Park sky

It’s a shame

And I’m crying right now

To get to you, save you

If I take my life

Find your astral body

Put it into my eyes

Give you two seconds to cry

Take you home, I

I’ll give you a blanket

Your spirit can sit and watch TV by my side

‘Cause baby, I

Ran through a time when I felt you were doing it
I couldn’t handle it
I was in Monaco
I couldn’t hear what they said on the telephone
I had to sing for the Prince in two hours
Sat in the shower

Gave myself two seconds to cry
It’s a shame that we die

Addressing her rape and how it made her want to die/kill herself, how she understands what Dave did:
When I was 15, naked

Next door neighbors did a drive-by
Pulled me up by my waist
Long hair, to the beach side

I wanted to go out like you…

Swim with the fishes
That he caught on Rhode Island beaches
But sometimes it’s just not your time

Addressing her mother - how she felt misunderstood by her, and how her life didn't turn out like she wanted it to: 

Caroline…
What kind of mother was she to say
I’d end up in institutions?

All I wanted to do was kiss Aaron Green

And sit by the lake

Twisting lime into the drinks

That they made

Have a babe at 16

The town I was born in and die

Aaron ended up dead and not me

What the fuck’s wrong in your head

To send me away never to come back

Exotic places and people

To take the place of being your child?

How her public persona/fame makes her feel God-like, but deep down, she's human and needs to process all of what's happened to her:

I give myself two seconds to cry

Let it crash over me

Like the waves in the sea

Call me Aphrodite

As they bow down to me

Sunbather, moon chaser

Queen of empathy

I give myself two seconds to breathe

And go back to being a serene queen

I just needed two seconds to be me

That's my take, at least.

7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

+ you have to remember she commented on the original Bel Air video that it's the most personal song from Paradise

Spoiler

Bel air have another layer after fingerips, fr

Spoiler

i wanna address this one time and one time only.

i’m not behind the leaks. i’m not sure who is involved but i hope they don’t post more material. 

i just wanted to come on here to build hype for the album as other people have. if that was too much for everyone then i’m sorry, i tried my best to put everything in spoiler tags to answer peoples questions.

it’s best if i leave the site. i’m gonna request a ban because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. i hope you all enjoy the album when you get to hear it. goodbye and love you guys xx 

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Apparently the leaker has been arrested and sent to a psych ward. He was caught running down the freeway in his underwear screaming ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE.  flakka and methamphetamines  were found in his system. 

Such a reverse Behind the Iron Gates Insights from an Institution-ian experience

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

The thing that bothers me the most is that people are willingly listening, to first of all, whole leaked songs and then complaining afterwards about the piano. Like Lana has stated multiple times it's her style now! So like it or not it is what it is and there's no need to bitch about it all the damn time after she releases something that isn't over produced. In the end you always have BTD, UV and her other "more produced" albums to listen to.

It annoyings me so much when people complain about her new music all the fucking time like why do u even stan her at this point?

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Apparently the leaker has been arrested and sent to a psych ward. He was caught running down the freeway in his underwear screaming ROSEMEAD EXCLUSIVE.  flakka and methamphetamines  were found in his system. 

flakka and meth?

AccurateFaroffFlycatcher-size_restricted

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:
  Hide contents

i’m not behind the leaks. i’m not sure who is involved but i hope they don’t post more material. 

i just wanted to come on here to build hype for the album as other people have. if that was too much for everyone then i’m sorry, i tried my best to put everything in spoiler tags to answer peoples questions.

it’s best if i leave the site. i’m gonna request a ban because this is getting absolutely ridiculous. i hope you all enjoy the album when you get to hear it. goodbye and love you guys xx 

Pls stop lying it’s just cringe

Hide contents

thank u rosemead we’re so sorry someone framed u like this, have a good life :trisha:

Hide contents

nooooooo dont leave :trisha: