Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

16 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Her surprise psychedelic rock, trip hop album is coming . MANIFESTING ITTTT RIGHT NOW

ITS GONNA BE CALLED SOMETHING ON THE NOSE LIKE “MUSIC FOR SAD GIRLS”

"Music For Sad Girls To Listen To"

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, crazyforyou said:

Okay I know we already debunked it, but what about that album ‘Kalmia’ from that TikTok? Maybe some of it was real but the actual upload was fake with alternate titles? 

“Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - The Kalmia Edition” with a short film for the tenth anniversary of Tropico

:true:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Guys what did I miss? Did we figure out what Boz was talking about? Thx a lot :kiss2:

Kintsugi said “new music” x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

my debut album is coming ! :hooker:

we will be streaming on all platforms

She probably has enough recorded for a new album since she finished this one back in September/October but I think what makes more sense is that she's releasing a B sides to DYKTTATUOB and BOZ was surprised cause he didn't expect her to do so.

She probably wrote a lot with Mike for this album and BOZ said she changed the tracklist around a lot (and that she probably regrets her choices now so he wasn't talking only about title switches).

Boz also said that he's personally happy about the surprise cause he probably heard the outtakes and he liked them during the album process so he's glad she's releasing more masterpieces :true:

giphy.gif

I really don't think it's a new album. Why would Eclipse get so so hyped and surprised about it? I'm sure it's something we don't expect

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

She probably has enough recorded for a new album since she finished this one back in September/October but I think what makes more sense is that she's releasing a B sides to DYKTTATUOB and BOZ was surprised cause he didn't expect her to do so.

She probably wrote a lot with Mike for this album and BOZ said she changed the tracklist around a lot (and that she probably regrets her choices now so he wasn't talking only about title switches).

Boz also said that he's personally happy about the surprise cause he probably heard the outtakes and he liked them during the album process so he's glad she's releasing more masterpieces :true:

wait when did he say she switched stuff around on this album again? because he said that a TON during the blue banisters era

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole