Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

The Grants having that long intro makes it non-single worthy to me. I feel like something from the second half of the album would have been a better choice. Lana hasn’t picked good singles lately(A&W being the exception), so not really that surprised  

Spoiler

The Grants strikes me as a weird single choice (not to mention opener). It’s grand-sounding sure, but very personal and specific, and not melodically distinct enough. (Calm down, I like it - it may simply not have *hit* me yet)

The good news is that I have no idea what Side B-D sound like!

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I guess BoZ loves a tour :pft:  I don’t remember him losing his shit over any of her MV 

I feel like it's something we've all been waiting for this era tho

maybe Anthony Mandler directed it or something :prettyhurts:

the grants is a collapse of a song but it doesn't make sense out of the context of the album to a more casual fan

i think sweet would've been a better choice, or grandfather

the grants has to be coming with something big. i say either something video related or tour related 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

7 minutes ago, DLT said:

Grants as next single that’s cool. Gives another look into the core of the album I feel.  That said I would have preferred another single lol, we will take it though. 

I still think the surprise is a doc/behind the scenes type deal or maybe a recorded performance as some have said. I really want a Lana doc though! 

Ah, man, another piano ballad as a single? :(  But that screenshot doesn't prove it - here in the UAE, the only other track that's showing now is Judah Smith Interlude, all other tracks are Track 1, Track 3, etc. Yesterday, all of them were showing. 

It doesn't mean a thing.

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:
  Hide contents

The Grants having that long intro makes it non-single worthy to me. I feel like something from the second half of the album would have been a better choice. Lana hasn’t picked good singles lately(A&W being the exception), so not really that surprised  

Spoiler

Yeah, it al went downhill from Let Me Love You Like a Woman. That's when she lost her single-picking skills. 

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

said no one ever 

just you watch, a Billie x Lana song would be a mfing hit

giphy.gif

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm 90% sure she did it on porpuse :pout:

that's completely fair too :bebe: that song has the perfect album opener  though, I would've had an actual brain aneurysm hearing that as an opener had I waited until the album release :xcry:

😋🫶🏼