Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, 111 said:
  Hide contents

STARS IN MY EYES

HTB7.gif

HIKING UP LANABOARDS

HTB7.gif

Is there a tempo shift a la Text Book or BBS anywhere on the album king? Don’t need to know which one, just if 🥹

Summertime Sadness, Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind 

Spoiler

(LOL)

, and The greatest are the only tracks from the second half of their respective albums that have been released as singles. And she didn't even intend to release The greatest if I remember correctly, lmao! 

I haven't listened to The Grants yetbut I knew that she wouldn't want to release any of the alleged bops (tracks 14-16). These tracks will find their audience anyway as long as they're as good as insiders have implied. Not to mention that casual listeners will be gagged and taken by surprise by the gradual sonic change (orchestral -> experimental/dark -> laid-back/loose -> fun/sexy) of the album. Thematically, The Grants makes a lot of sense as a single/final introductory track to the album's themes/thesis (and her label wouldn't let her release Kintsugi or Fingertips no matter how much she loves these very dense tracks).

I have to admit that I expected Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing to be the final pre-release single. But the long-ass title and the unanimous raves by all of you who have already listened to it means that it has the potential to be generally successful when the album is released. I'm pretty sure that many people will be talking about it (the title alone is eye-catching to say the least, lol). 

I don't think there's anything wrong with TG as a single, I just wish she'd release something from another side of the album

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Probably there was never a era so boring as this... if today were Honeymoon release date, we would've been listening to it since last week - same with Norman, Chemtrails, Ultraviolence and all the other albums.

I'm tired of waiting and hoping for this to leak. It's really not fun what those assholes are doing, keeping the album to themselves.

I just hope they spent a major quantity of money to get the album, so they won't recover it after the official release. That's what these kind of people deserve.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

it’s kinda crazy to me seeing people complain about not being able to listen to an album before it’s scheduled to be released :creep: this is no shade because i know if it leaked i would listen, but it’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t. like, it’s coming…

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

4 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Probably there was never a era so boring as this... if today were Honeymoon release date, we would've been listening to it since last week - same with Norman, Chemtrails, Ultraviolence and all the other albums.

I'm tired of waiting and hoping for this to leak. It's really not fun what those assholes are doing, keeping the album to themselves.

I just hope they spent a major quantity of money to get the album, so they won't recover it after the official release. That's what these kind of people deserve.

is waiting for it to leak any different from waiting for it to be officially released?

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

i’d want lana to put the storylines of the songs on spotify when the album will be released:toofloppy:

i can't see her doing that.. i feel like she likes to let her lyrics speak for themselves  

6 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

God forbid we have to wait until the actual album release to listen to the album in full.. This era has been so smooth, idk what you guys genuinely want from her at this point. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

It’s very obvious those people aren’t leaking the album cause how else will they entertain themselves than by seeing people beg for crumbs. Who cares anyways the album is 2 weeks away.

1 minute ago, Enco said:

It’s very obvious those people aren’t leaking the album cause how else will they entertain themselves than by seeing people beg for crumbs. Who cares anyways the album is 2 weeks away.

Fr like it’s gonna leak regardless most likely from someone who gets their hands on a copy. Also it literally is 2 weeks away like it’s not too serious.

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

is waiting for it to leak any different from waiting for it to be officially released?

Sure, if anything hasn't been leaked we would be much more confortable while we wait til the 24h. But not only the date has changed from today to the 24th, they also leaked 3 songs in good quality plus 4 more tagged and are acting like major selfish people just because they got very early access to the album are not willing to share it with the community.

Probably there's not a fanbase greedier than this one and this bothers me a lot!

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

7 minutes ago, Enco said:

literally 

giphy.gif