Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 12/8/2022 at 12:38 AM, lilac heaven said:

it’s not going to kill the momentum for this album because the vast majority of fans enjoy the song, many people weren’t fans of LMLYLAW and Blue Banisters straight off the bat. I actually haven’t seen this much collective love in the fanbase for a lead single since Mariners

On 12/8/2022 at 12:40 AM, Xenoblade 3 said:

We’ll see about that. Let see how much they stream the song if they love it so much.

3 hours ago, Marius said:

Apparently the song gave Lana her biggest single day.

so that settles it :ma: never underestimate her

22 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

God, Please Sail Over the Sea on the Monday He Docks at San Francisco 

If this song has anything to do with San Francisco or the sea, I am going to fucking scream because I just made this up

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

her best album cover since honeymoon honestly (i liked honeymoons cover), fucking stunning!

visually it's giving me major 2014/ultraviolence vibes (with less contrast) 

the grey/off colour effect on the picture reminds me of the 1940s and the yellow font compliments it nicely. i also really like the bow in her hair because she looks so innocent and youthful and.. ugh :oprah:

Spoiler

judygarlandyoung.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

A&W might just be like ‘american AND a whore’ even tho she prob just says american whore in the song, :sass: 

BoZ said it should rather be called AW&J, so it seems to be about American Whore and someone named J :dua:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I read somewhere that BOZ spilled again about the album, what was it?:hdu:

The song with the really long acronym is fighting with A&W to be his favorite track on the record and it really delves into Lana's feelings about the media crucifying her during her career

The rest of the album has lyrics mostly concerned with family, friends, and memories of them

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

25 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

her best album cover since honeymoon honestly (i liked honeymoons cover), fucking stunning!

visually it's giving me major 2014/ultraviolence vibes (with less contrast) 

the grey/off colour effect on the picture reminds me of the 1940s and the yellow font compliments it nicely. i also really like the bow in her hair because she looks so innocent and youthful and.. ugh :oprah:

Hide contents

judygarlandyoung.jpg

Every time you come in this thread you SPILL :gurl:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

@Map of LA Fantano loved the new Lana track, he listened to it on stream :dua:

Oh????

7 minutes ago, fine china said:

Every time you come in this thread you SPILL :gurl:

Thank you bestie :thankyou: 

i'm a few days late because after she posted the album cover i unfortunately fell into a coma due to aesthetically stimulating shock but i've finally awoken :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

@Map of LA Fantano loved the new Lana track, he listened to it on stream :dua:

fuck i can't believe i lost the livestream, i literally cheched it and he wasn't streaming
is it saved somehow?? wtf can't believe i did that

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The Tommy "collab" is also not what people think it is :dies:  but I want to listen to it a bit more before I write about it - BOZ on ATRL

Thinking... It's the quoting marks for me:bebe:

Maybe it’s another SYML situation and she sings over one of her tracks? Idk