Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The Tommy "collab" is also not what people think it is :dies:  but I want to listen to it a bit more before I write about it - BOZ on ATRL

Thinking... It's the quoting marks for me:bebe:

It's a ballad omg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Unless someone uploads it on YouTube, no, but I think he will talk about it separately when doing weekly track roundup.

what was his reaction and what did he say about it though?

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He praised basically everything about it, no complaints, called it a banger, better than anything on Blue Banisters.

slayy

7 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Maybe it’s another SYML situation and she sings over one of her tracks? Idk 

what is SYML

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Thank you bestie :thankyou: 

i'm a few days late because after she posted the album cover i unfortunately fell into a coma due to aesthetically stimulating shock but i've finally awoken :trisha:

I was wondering what you thought of everything. So excited to hear you love everything. :icant:

I nearly collapsed at work when I saw everything so the coma is understandable. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

25 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He praised basically everything about it, no complaints, called it a banger, better than anything on Blue Banisters.

Ya, I genuinely think this next project is going to be a new critical success for her. From BOZ raving it to Fantano also loving it to Lana getting her biggest single day in her career, the tide seems to be changing towards the hype that she created with NFR. Not that critics’ opinions are important but it’s symptomatic of a bigger picture.

IMG-7960.jpg

23 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Yeah maybe Tommy is a sample or perhaps it’s another interlude type track with spoken word? Perhaps a conversation between them recorded? 

I’m actually relieved it’s not a out-of-nowhere pussy-popping rap song which probably means the album is most likely cohesive sonically! 

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

did you guys see that the single received lana's biggest streaming day for a solo song? :oprah3: 

Blue Banisters hitting almost 1M streams :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Tbh this might be my favorite era, it just feels so special. And no negative or weird energy going into it like with Blue Banisters (the weird revenge announcement on her story two days after the release of Chemtrails, which was actually so iconic.) This feels like a fresh start, I’m so ready