Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I hope we get the next track in January, and not February :icant:

I can make it to the album easily if she releases another track in like mid-January, but if she waits until February to release the second track, the wait until March is going to be torture :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Tbh this might be my favorite era, it just feels so special. And no negative or weird energy going into it like with Blue Banisters (the weird revenge announcement on her story two days after the release of Chemtrails, which was actually so iconic.) This feels like a fresh start, I’m so ready 

rightttt the BB era felt weird for me too. Maybe I felt like it was too soon from chemtrails? Not sure, but this feels like a fresh new chapter :godlaugh:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

23 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Tbh this might be my favorite era, it just feels so special. And no negative or weird energy going into it like with Blue Banisters (the weird revenge announcement on her story two days after the release of Chemtrails, which was actually so iconic.) This feels like a fresh start, I’m so ready 

I think this is the most exciting and hyped up era since Norman. The Pre pre release thread was gold. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

the way I feel like neither cocc nor bb were eras... I feel like the last era was NFR💀

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

48 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Ya, I genuinely think this next project is going to be a new critical success for her. From BOZ raving it to Fantano also loving it to Lana getting her biggest single day in her career, the tide seems to be changing towards the hype that she created with NFR. Not that critics’ opinions are important but it’s symptomatic of a bigger picture.

When all the indie and pop girlies start working with Jack Antonoff again to crank out more piano ballads 😍 

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

the way I feel like neither cocc nor bb were eras... I feel like the last era was NFR💀

Same they feel a bit of a blur, COCC started off well with the music video and I dunno it kind of lost steam after that and the album didn’t feel quite complete to me.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

I think this is the most exciting and hyped up era since Norman. The Pre pre release thread was gold. 

That thread was insane and I was only here the last month of it. Scat, @TheDollClub, fake insiders, real insiders, an information drought like no other, barely any crumbs. All leading up to a surprise single drop. :angie: It was real :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

11 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

rightttt the BB era felt weird for me too. Maybe I felt like it was too soon from chemtrails? Not sure, but this feels like a fresh new chapter :godlaugh:

Definitely too soon. I like the Blue Banisters era once we got the singles but the waiting process before that was weird 

Still thinking about how BoZ posted yesterday that so much of this album is learning how to let go of Lana's old style to appreciate the new, and it reinforces my belief that Lust for Life was the last gift for the fans of that old style, and she'll continue going deeper and perfecting her craft in so many ways, cementing herself as one of the greatest generational artists. All of her albums are important in some way to the big picture :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i can't stop thinking about this post made by @DCooper from the pre-pre-release thread

I had such a vivid dream last night where Lana released the lead single and it was called Driving and it was very upbeat and unique and long, it was sooo good. The last two minutes of the song was her repeating "to push me, to break me, to move me, to make me, to put myself back together again" over and over again as the beat got more and more intense :hype: I was so sad when I woke up and realized the song wasn't real because it was an absolute banger :defeated: I even checked online this morning just to make sure I hadn't brought it to life in my sleep LOL

this is vibe we need for this album :defeated: so far, it seems like we are going this direction, something very unique, cathartic, and breezy :flutter: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

Ya, I genuinely think this next project is going to be a new critical success for her. From BOZ raving it to Fantano also loving it to Lana getting her biggest single day in her career, the tide seems to be changing towards the hype that she created with NFR. Not that critics’ opinions are important but it’s symptomatic of a bigger picture.

when did fantano review the track?