Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I’m still trying to understand the Tommy Genesis collab... lmao random as hell.. I thought Tommy was retiring.. I didn’t realize the impact was that broad.. but I could see how she might come off as an empowering woman with high sexual energy.. she called herself like a bondage rapper or something.. lol only Lana..

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

loved you then & now and sugary sweet managing to escape the shackles in the basement and making it to the top step only for lana to kick them back down the stairs

X (2022) (Directed by Ti West & Lana Del Rey)

and also for giving me Margaret

THE DELULU OUTCOME AS FOR NOW

16 track-album - CHECK

titties out, sexual vibes - CHECK

swearing in lyrical content + advisory label - CHECK

golden age Hollywood/Glamour aesthetic - CHECK 

Long album - CHECK (there are only 4 songs on side a and we have 16 tracks, so this is 2 LP - must be longer than 1 hour)

Several album artworks (shoot by Neil Krug of course) - CHECK

First quarter of 2023 release - CHECK

To me it looks like SHE LITERALLY listened to most of our delulus, manifestations, thots & prayers in this bitch. Now we just gotta see the title for every songs & their duration if there's any fake title that us on LB came up & she actually uses it & if there's any 9-10 minute serve like Venice Bitch.

And also - livestream on ig, main account re-activation, radio interviews - KEEP MANIFESTING Y'ALL THIS IS OUR DREAM ERA. WE ARE BEING SPOILED :trisha::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

omg we even got a fun acronym to play with AW&J

ooo maybe Amy Winehouse & Janis?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

wow she really is obsessed with her boobs this era :omfg2:

TITTIEZ OUT. DIDN'T WE MANIFEST THIS FOR A WHOLE FUCKING 2022?

LANA HEARD US, SHE MIGHT BE EVEN LURKING RITE NOW, AT THIS VERY MOMENT :monica:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

wow she really is obsessed with her boobs this era :omfg2:

From her interview with Mel on the night of the Gucci event - 

OTTENBERG: You’re also into boobs tonight. You told me last night that we were getting cleavage, and I’m really into it. I think the cleave is back.

GRANT: Hell yeah.

LANA DEL REY: I mean, you have to work with what you have.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS