Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I know rite? Im actually buddhist but good for lana for not backing down from the censorious mob of dolts. Theyres nothing wrong with following ir preaching Jesus’s actual teachings and his message is very important still. Nammyohorenghekyo

The church he is from famously refuses to discuss LGBT or abortion issues. Pretty simple. That said, I think more of us were just concerned it would sound too β€œpreachy” which can come off as cringeΒ 

Now here comes the drought.Β :hae:

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

The church he is from famously refuses to discuss LGBT or abortion issues. Pretty simple.

So what if they dont talk about those issues they must be problematic? Or what if, there ministry has nothing to do with those issues so thus it doesnt come up? Also you are likely thinking of Hillsong.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Here for the girlies who were manifesting SYTH on this album wya nowΒ churchladylooking.gif

Β 

Jk jk just poking fun but I’m very excited there is no previously scrapped material except I still want LYTAN! Until then, Tunnel will keep me fed, nourished, and cleansed! This song is truly top tier Β :true:

All I know about Jon Batiste is that the Grammys love himΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Why is this song/album title longer than Lana's part on Snow on the Beach 😭

Β 

because this is not Midnights

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

Posting this excellent comment from ATRL here:

Β 

The same boring comments about her not "reinventing" that come around every album cycle. Why does she need to "reinvent"? She does what she does and she does it very well. Plus, each of her albums have their own distinctive soundscape and vibe, while all sounding like Lana records. She has her own sound, that's never going to change. Taylor really made some points when she talked about how women in music are expected to reinvent over and over and over again and never stop having to prove themselves while the same doesn't apply to male artists.

Β 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

btw i would like to talk about the fact both Neil Krug & the album cover call this Lana's 9th album, not 10th xxΒ  unless that was already pointed out

in my mind if this album is the 9th, it includes aka but not paradise & violet. paradise & violet are a team. you cannot take one without the other.Β people can tell me i am wrong but luckily idcΒ :glasses:Β 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

i love the song and i’m so happy that she’s letting Neil do the visuals for this album, butΒ my only complaint is Neil saying on IG that they β€œgot everything in one take.” so that means all the visuals are pretty much gonna be these bedroom selfies. i also noticed that some ofΒ the landscape visuals are rehashed from theΒ NFR era (aka the construction site). i’m not mad about it, but i’m justΒ hoping for a few more breadcrumbs. i think Lana looks gorgeous and i’m really excited for this era.Β :crying5::trisha:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

The church he is from famously refuses to discuss LGBT or abortion issues. Pretty simple. That said, I think more of us were just concerned it would sound too β€œpreachy” which can come off as cringeΒ 

Β 

and the fact that these twitter stans sjw & their bullshit will probably comeΒ for her AGAINΒ :bye:Β because of this.

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

I am going to join the Delulu team.

Β 

After this announcement, Lana is going to release her American Classics LP digitally on Christmas like she said she will one century ago.

Β 

Β