Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Does anyone know what's the best option to get the pink vinyl with the poster from Spain?

https://www.fnac.es/a9872062/Lana-del-Rey-Did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-Ocean-Blvd-Ed-Exclusiva-CD-Rosa-Poster-Disco

^ Fnac Spain is your new best friend

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

And so… our daily countdown begins

-1h 1

-2h 1

-3h 1

:bebe:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

The poster is fine, I guess. But I would've liked a full-blown tiddie foldout, just so I can spite my bible-thumping aunties coming over for free food (those fucking hags) Or I can use my own edit lmao

mod note: sorry but we can't post any pictures with nudity, even if it is an official pic from Lana. You can re-upload it censored if you would like

(lmao whoops, sorry about that)

N7h48QT.jpg

Edited by itsmarvinabel
removed original image with nudity

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

So I am ready for this new merch to drop!! I really want to know if we are getting a true box set or if it's just a t-shirt/CD bundle

Also, where is Spotify with their "Fans First" pressing of ...Ocean Blvd? I could really go for a stunning picture disc :crossed:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

In all seriousness Lana has done her version of promotion for her merch this week, posting it and even wearing it out. It should make sense to do that the week it’s releasing, right? Also specifically selling an a&w necklace would make sense the week the single is released, right? I’m trying to convince myself :toofloppy:

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

In all seriousness Lana has done her version of promotion for her merch this week, posting it and even wearing it out. It should make sense to do that the week it’s releasing, right? Also specifically selling an a&w necklace would make sense the week the single is released, right? I’m trying to convince myself :toofloppy:

it would make a lot of sense...but Lana is kinda random lol so i wouldn't be surprised if nothing drops today... although i'm reallyyy hoping that we finally get the merch today or at least soon because i have been waiting for it for quite some time now and it's getting tiring :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

if it doesnt come today, im officially over it & will b protecting my peace by assuming its dropping along with the album on the 24th

if it happens before then, great & hopefully its announced in advance or at least surprise drops at a time that is sensible for us fans that are in diff timezones too

I only rly want the lighter & necklace personally n im not above turning to the arts n craft etsy gals if i miss out :really: #SupportSmallBusinesses:really:

but yes, i rly hope everyone gets what they've been wanting <33 esp the boxset / clothing girlies cuz those things cant rly b replicated

I think that if it doesn't come today, then there will be some other important date that it drops on....hopefully :icant:

Like perhaps we will get a music video next week and we can look out for it then. Otherwise, I guess it may really just be for release day 

10 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

if it doesnt come today, im officially over it & will b protecting my peace by assuming its dropping along with the album on the 24th

if it happens before then, great & hopefully its at a time that is sensible for us fans that are in diff timezones too

I only rly want the lighter & necklace personally n im not above turning to the arts n craft etsy gals if i miss out :really: #SupportSmallBusinesses:really:

but yes, i rly hope everyone gets what they've been wanting <33 esp the boxset / clothing girlies cuz those things cant rly b replicated

I'm ready for the etsy merch to drop before Lana ever releases hers.

Lana we’re begging just let us give you money :lange:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm