Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

ok & goddess bless the damn discount code, just cancelled my order and placed a new one w the discount, LB always comes thru :worship:

there was a US discount? 

violets in your eyes

I ORDERED THE JACKET IN MEDIUM, THE NECLKACE AND THE HOODIE AHHHHHHHH FINALLY :air::hottie::lange:

Im seriously hoping it fits nicely and isn't too small or too large, oh my god!!!! ok if any girls are reselling afterwards hit me up <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I should be studying right now, but i'm just too stressed by the drop. This is not good for my poor nerves

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

24 minutes ago, emliqua said:

For anyone who got the necklace, what size did you order? I got 18-20” because I hate having stuff super tight around my neck lol 

I got 16-18, i remember i used to work in a jeweller and 16" is perfect for a small necklace, at least for me i guess depends on the size of ur neck

I wanted a size large in the jacket, but I had to get a medium since the large had been sold out at that point but I'm hoping it will still fit okay

Unisex sizing is so weird, especially on these jackets lol like I have the LFL merch jacket and its very long and still kind of oversized but they don't account for those of us with big boobs so it doesn't always zip :xgiggle:

But I'm okay with just wearing them open all the time lol

22 minutes ago, gabe said:

i’m so stressed about this jacket not fitting, i didn’t know i should’ve oversized, i downsized by one from the size i typically get but i’m super stressed 

buy two just in case and then you can resell the one that doesnt fit <3

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

buy two just in case and then you can resell the one that doesnt fit <3

very good idea but i dont think that would be good for me financially LOL, i feel like im psyching myself out tbh but ugh im very nervous

48 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Do we have a discount code for the US ?

I think ldr15off (maybe needs to be all caps) still works but not if you’ve already used it before. I’ve already used it so I couldn’t but overall I think it’s still active. 

1 minute ago, gabe said:

very good idea but i dont think that would be good for me financially LOL, i feel like im psyching myself out tbh but ugh im very nervous

yeah im debating doing it, i cant afford it either but you'll get the money back either way so it'll work out, at least you get two options then! :) 

also im thinkint the sizes are running small because they have extra large AND extra extra large???:um2:

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yeah im debating doing it, i cant afford it either but you'll get the money back either way so it'll work out, at least you get two options then! :) 

also im thinkint the sizes are running small because they have extra large AND extra extra large???:um2:

yeah honestly im so confused... this could've been solved with a size chart lol

im just very nervous in general but im hoping it'll be okay