Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

so is the judah smith interlude really removed or did the us site make a mistake so the uk store followed suit thinking the us store was right? if its really been removed will it be removed from all future pressings or just on this one for some reason? if its gone from future ones, will the first batch of each variant be rare since thwy include it? will it be removed from streaming services? did he ask for it to be removed or was thwre a reason she chose to remove it or could the label possibly have wanted it removed? did lana and judah have a falling out? did he demand more royalties than she was willing to give? there's so much to ponder.....

I think it's just because of the cover containing nudity and it doesn't go well with a pastor's interlude :/ After all, his sermon was about not following lust :teehee:

3 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

so is the judah smith interlude really removed or did the us site make a mistake so the uk store followed suit thinking the us store was right? if its really been removed will it be removed from all future pressings or just on this one for some reason? if its gone from future ones, will the first batch of each variant be rare since thwy include it? will it be removed from streaming services? did he ask for it to be removed or was thwre a reason she chose to remove it or could the label possibly have wanted it removed? did lana and judah have a falling out? did he demand more royalties than she was willing to give? there's so much to ponder.....

Whatever happened is a won 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

for those debating whether or not they should buy it......pls you know it will sell out eventually and then you'll deeply regret it. You can always end up selling or cancelling your order it doesn't ship till June. LIVE A LITTLE!!!!!!!!! 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

I think it's just because of the cover containing nudity and it doesn't go well with a pastor's interlude :/ After all, his sermon was about not following lust :teehee:

i mean nudity doesn't equal lust. i doubt that would be the reason. plus she has her boobs out on the label of the white vinyl and the interlude is still on that one. i feel like if its gone now itll probably be gone from all future pressings, but the question is why...

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I NEED THE HQ PIC RIGHT NEOWWW :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

removing the judah interlude is lame as fuck, sorry you guys have no taste ig

I mean I don't specifically press play and listen to it, but I do agree with you in a way that she isn't standing firm on her decision to release the interlude. If she was going to get it off, then she shouldn't have released it in the first place.:awk: And that I would not have minded at all:oic2:

Just now, eyelovelefteye said:

The way the UK store has ignored me for a week regarding my cracked CDS… has anyone else been ignored by them? 

I am in the same shoes :facepalm:

judah's removal was probably unintentional but if it is in fact intentional i can see why :um3: i mean… if i had a pastor on my record and did a titty vinyl i'd also consider it to be in poor taste and would remove it from the tracklist as well