Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

@hotshot2am If there was any more merch coming, such as a boob CD/cassette, would you theoretically be able to know? Like you knew that something got added to the US store which ended up being the boob vinyl - and I’m guessing if you don’t see anything get added, that means nothing is coming? Thank you :kiss3:

5 minutes ago, honey dew said:

@hotshot2am If there was any more merch coming, such as a boob CD/cassette, would you theoretically be able to know? Like you knew that something got added to the US store which ended up being the boob vinyl - and I’m guessing if you don’t see anything get added, that means nothing is coming? Thank you :kiss3:

No new merch coming at the moment and if they add something to their inventory I'll post about it here.

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I’ve given up hope for the coke necklace 

i think she may drop it on the day of the candy necklace video release, but if that doesnt happen then im losing hope too

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I’ve given up hope for the coke necklace 

I still think it’s coming!! There is a whole prototype she said. I just wish she dropped them already, I know her things don’t sell out quick but I’m still stressed. no joke I’ve dreamed about waking up to the necklace being out on her site twice already :crai:

I think the coke necklace is definitely coming since she said she had a prototype for it, but it may be a longer wait than we think lol

My guess is it will either drop with the CN music video, be available around when the festivals start (so I guess in May?), or even longer

The original necklaces had some flaws where the heart kept falling off the spoon so they're probably trying to make it better this time...so many companies with dupes have figured out how to make the heart stay on better but with slight variations in the design, so that might be why its taking longer

1 hour ago, fishtails said:

I think the coke necklace is definitely coming since she said she had a prototype for it, but it may be a longer wait than we think lol

My guess is it will either drop with the CN music video, be available around when the festivals start (so I guess in May?), or even longer

The original necklaces had some flaws where the heart kept falling off the spoon so they're probably trying to make it better this time...so many companies with dupes have figured out how to make the heart stay on better but with slight variations in the design, so that might be why its taking longer

Especially as we also don't know if the prototype she was holding was according to her wishes. Maybe she wanted to change more about it for production, so it might take much longer.

The context was pretty clear however, so I am pretty sure she meant exactly this necklace.

We just need to wait. I also don't worry about it selling out within a few hours - she knows how high the demand is obviously, so I guess they will produce a lot and probably won't mind to reorder more if the demand is higher than expected. 

I only wished she would also listen to the demand for a heart shaped vinyl, lol. It doesn't have to have the same tracks as the original, just any transparent red heart shaped vinyl with a song by her would do, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

In terms of her jewelry I really wish she’d have things that are silver.. i look like shit in gold :eartha2:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 4/13/2023 at 2:30 PM, Olympia said:

Not for EU countries. Just if it goes outside EU, like Switzerland for example. 

I was so frustrated about that expensive shipping for the hoodie box that I have started to make my own Lana boxes now, lol. Work still in progress. 

Boxes-stickers.jpg

Cake box inspired, step by step today:

Boxes-cakes.jpg

IMG-20230413-184732.jpg

IMG-20230413-184908.jpg

IMG-20230413-211644.jpg

I LOVE these! Where can I order these cake boxes/the ones Lana posted? I wanted one so bad the minute I saw it, very much my brand

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I LOVE these! Where can I order these cake boxes/the ones Lana posted? I wanted one so bad the minute I saw it, very much my brand

Thanks! :-) It's a UK seller from Etsy. I actually ordered 2 boxes, they are on the way. But I really wanted the mirror, too, without paying 100 euros, so I made it myself for like 20 euros in 1,5 hours, lol. Doesn't look too professional, was my first "cake icing" attempt, but the result is satisfying enough for what I wanted. I might make more Lana "photo cakes" maybe. 😅

This is the seller: https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/FakesCakess?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1378451961 

It was expensive watch it 

22 hours ago, imaginist said:

Has anyone gotten their racer jacket yet? Mine is supposed to ship tomorrow, I don’t know if the shipping date is the same for everyone or not (I live in the US but ordered off the Canada store)

also, do these ship out from California?

Reposting cuz no one answered me 🤩🤩

I’ve always loved the main cover, and I get how beautiful the other covers are especially the green (it’s everywhere and I feel like I’m almost supposed to love it) but the main cover’s just so beautiful. It obviously sums up the album, but I love how almost mona lisa-esque it is. 

oh and another thought. I wouldn’t mind if she sold vinyl boxes to fit all the vinyl for this album. I feel like w the variety of versions, having a nice sturdy box case/ sleeve would be a nice addition to house multiple versions

UV/Honeymoon