Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

My Candy Necklace vinyl is out for delivery! Has anyone that ordered it from the Canadian store received tracking or anything, yet? My dear sister ordered from there and hasn't heard anything from them.

I just came in here to ask this very thing.

I ordered from the Canadian store and I've heard nothing

On 10/11/2023 at 3:39 PM, Divisive Princess said:

Why am I tempted to buy another A&W necklace even tho I already have one?? I feel like I need one to wear and one as a keepsake. I'm sick in the head omg

Same here cos I’ve kinda botched both my A&W and candy necklace presumably from perfume lol, but I always forget 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

48 minutes ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

My Candy Necklace vinyl is out for delivery! Has anyone that ordered it from the Canadian store received tracking or anything, yet? My dear sister ordered from there and hasn't heard anything from them.

I have heard nothing from the Canadian store. With the explicit vinyl, which I also ordered from Canada, I didn't have any tracking or anything (I ordered from the U.K.) and the postman just turned up one day with it. Not very reassuring I know :eek3:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

my candy necklace vinyl is still sitting in detroit and my UV vinyl I had to get from the uk store is still being rerouted and whatnot. idk what to make of that lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

do you guys think the explicit vinyl will be restocked anytime soon? I missed out and really want one but I don't want to pay twice as much for it on discogs just for it to be restocked in a few months 

I can't believe that what was the least popular variant while it was for sale (the boob cover), ended up being the most sought after, wanted, and valuable variant

Like, that vinyl was available for sale for an entire month on her official store before it sold out, and then when it was restocked, even that took like two weeks to sell out

Yet here we are :teehee:

8 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I can't believe that what was the least popular variant while it was for sale (the boob cover), ended up being the most sought after, wanted, and valuable variant

Like, that vinyl was available for sale for an entire month on her official store before it sold out, and then when it was restocked, even that took like two weeks to sell out

Do you know how many copies were available each time? It definitely is wild to me that that iconic variant was available for as long as it was, but I just assumed they were producing a crazy amount of that one in anticipation of high demand. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

10 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

Do you know how many copies were available each time? It definitely is wild to me that that iconic variant was available for as long as it was, but I just assumed they were producing a crazy amount of that one in anticipation of high demand. 

I don't know for certain but I think the first time was about 10k on the US site, and the restock they did around the time it starting shipping was about 2k. I have no idea about the international stores. But on the US store, it originally went up for preorder on April 12th but didn't sell out till May 10th which is just so crazy to me, especially how badly so many people want it now

I'm laughing at all the people who skipped it bc they didn't want a black vinyl :oic2:

33 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Love how they restocked yet they ignored still couldn't fulfill my preorder from April, thx UMG canada <3

Legit act like explicit cover doesn't exist because it pisses me awff :willcut:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I gave in and bought the CN pic disc from an ebay scalper who already has it in hand, and emailed the Canadian store to cancel my order.

It's basically the same total price anyway

Idky but I always seem to have issues with the Canadian store. I ended up cancelling my DYK standard cassette from them too

Update: Just received my refund. I'm surprised they didn't try and claim it was too late to cancel as it was preparing for shipping or something. Makes me wonder how much longer I would've had to wait :eek2:

Edited by rosemead ramada

23 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I was actually predicting it back then I this thread. This is one of the records available for a long time, which no one buys, and then, the price goes up like a rocket to the sky.

Was actually clear this would happen, alone for it being her only real nude picture available. And on the web, you find it censored only. The photography alone has a high value for that reason. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, BrooklynBabyBoy said:

CN picture disc has FINALLY been restocked on the UK site :cumming2:

Thank you! Just bought one because at this point I'm not convinced my Canadian order will turn up :ahh: 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

My sister just got this, from the Canada store.

"We wanted to inform you that, unfortunately, a production delay has affected the Limited Edition Candy Necklace 7 Single in your order, and we do not currently have an expected timeframe for when this will ship. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience caused. As soon as we receive an update regarding your order, we'll be back in touch with you!"